Quotes#3 || Trust

Start from the beginning

" Of course not " She replied coldly but if you see it closer, you'll find a tint pink on her cheek.

The captain looked unconvinced.

" Perhaps... Friend? " The shooting guard of the team asked unsurely.

But, her question remind Miyako of something. "..... Friend huh..."

The captain noticed her troubled expression and asked in concerned voice, " Is there something wrong? "

Miyako looked at them seriously and asked, " What does friend mean? "

" Eh?? "

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

" Huft.. "

Miyako sighed as she walked side by side with Karma. Karma turned his head, " You're still thinking about what they're talking to you? "

She nodded.

" What were they talking about by the way? "

" ...Well... "

#FLASHBACK

" Why are you asking us this? " The captain asked unsurely.

Miyako looked uncomfortable and fidgeting her finger as she stared at Karma, told him to go. But, Karma pretending to be obvious as he smirked, " Why are you staring at me? Do you like my face very much? "

" What!? "

With embarrassed, red face she walked out while gesturing them to follow her. The Captain and The Center decided they will follow her while the others waited. Karma who want to go as well was being held back by the girls as they asked him about something.

He sighed.

Miyako then looked at them and said unsurely, " Well... I'm new for something like this, I don't know how to treat my classmates I guess? "

Silent

They looked at her.

"EHHH!?!?!? "

" Shirahashi-san! You go to school!? "

" Since when!? "

" Eh!? What school did you go too!?

Miyako looked embarrassed.

The captain laughed, " Hahaha.. Well, it's interesting. It's your first time huh? Well then, I'll ask you one thing. What do you think about us?"

" Eh? "

The center spoke, " Do you enjoy talking with us? "

Miyako nodded unsurely.

" What about these things? Why are you asking us this? " Asked the captain again.

Miyako tilted her head, " Eh? I don't know... I just feel comfortable talking to you I guess? "

The center smiled then asked, " Do you know what this mean? "

".....No... "

" It means you trust us "

" And it means you treat us as your friends "

#END of FLASHBACK

" Ehhh~~ What? What?" Karma looked at Miyako who was daydreaming again.

" Enjoy? "

She thought as she thinking back about her classmates.

" So that means... They are my friend? " She whispered to herself.

She looked at Karma.

" What? "

" Nothing... "

Miyako walked away, leaving Karma behind but suddenly stopped. She looked back, " Thank you for accompanying me.. "

She smiled beautifully as Karma looked unblinkingly at her figure who was getting further away.

He covered his face.

Miyako stopped after she couldn't see Karma. She looked red.

' What about this? Is this feeling for a friend? Maybe a close friend? '

-----------------------------

I don't have anything to say, sorry.

Just enjoy!

Sorry if this story didn't meet up your expectation, i'm trying.. really

It's holiday and I will publish the original chapter soon!

Please give me your support :)

Comment and vote?

Sincerely, Chieko