Rule#1 || New School

Rule#1 : Don't show your emotion. Emotion is weakness.

---------------------------

A girl with white hair sitting on a chair facing a man in front of her.

" Father, what'd you like to talk about? "

A man in front of her crossed his finger in front of him and stared intently at the girl. " Miyako.. is not it about time you go to school?"

The girl in front of him stared at him in surprise. "School? You want me to go to school father? But.. why? I've never been in school before.."

Her father, sat up and walked to Miyako and ruffled her hair affectionately. " I just want you to try it.. Maybe, you could get a friends.. "

" Friends? What are friends for if you'll get alone in the end.. "

Her father stared at Miyako sadly and back to his seat. " Well.. i just suggested it, its up to you to decide.. "

Miyako sat silently on her chair. Thinking her father words.

'School? What'd it be like?'

" Father.. "

Her father stared at her.

" I'd like to try it.. "

#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

A girl standing behind the door and knocked it. She heard a word 'come in' from inside and decided to enter.

Inside the room, sat a man that supposed to be the chairman in this school staring at her and smiling.

" You must be Shirahashi Miyako.. Came here to take the entrance exam i guess?"

" Yes, that's me. "

" I already prepared your test and here is your test. I'll give you 1 hour to finish this test."

"Thank you.. " Miyako immediately answered the question and didn't notice the chairman staring at her.

' What is this? Is this even a question? Too easy... ' This is what Miyako thought before she handed her paper test to chairman who raised his eyebrow.

" Already? Are you sure? This is not even thirty minutes.. " Asked him in a mocking voice.

Miyako, just shoved it to him and leave immediately without looking back and slamming the principal door hard.

" Cih! He is the chairman? What a joke... " Said her outside the door. She cleaned her bag and decided to buy some cakes before going home humming and thinking what kind of cakes she should buy.

Meanwhile, the principal are checking her results and was really impressed. 'Heh? Perfect score huh? This will be interesting.'

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

Extra :

"Hmm? A letter? What is it?" Miyako put her book down and take a letter in her father hand.

She opened the letter and read it.

Shirahashi Miyako,

We proud to say that you are pass the test with a perfect score and become a student of kunugigaoka middle school.
You will be put in class 3A.

Uniform and your schedule, can you take on your first day at school.

Sincerely, Kunigigaoka Middle School

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

Okay... the first chapter done!
Sorry if the story really boring.. i'll try my best!

Please vote and comment..

Sincerely, Chieko♡