Rule#4 || Class 3E

Rule#4 : Keep your talent as secret.

------------------------
1 week has passed and without anyone know, Miyako suspension already end. Today, Miyako already prepared to go to school again after wasted her time in the room for reading a book.

After had breakfast alone because her father had bussiness trip again, she enter the get and walk slowly to principal office before going to class.

'Heh.. what kind of punishment does he has for me? '

After that thought, she entered the door like a normal person and entered it without knocking and asking permission. She saw the chairman sat there stared at her with interested and disappointed eyes.

" Well.. good morning for you, so you already prepared for your punishment i guess? "

Miyako nodded.

" Straight to the point, your punishment just simple. You'll have to go home late than before to help me with some bussiness in school for 2 days. "

" I'm sorry, What? " Miyako stared disbelieve at the chairman. 'Really? Is that even a punishment? She thought.

" You heard me.. "

" sorry, just cant believe it... "

" For today, I want you to cleaning the toilet " he said and Miyako just nodded, confused on what to do.

The bell rang and there is the end of their conversation as Miyako go back to her class.

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

Miyako POV

Wow...I cant believe it.. This is my punishment? I think it will be more...uh.. difficult i guess??

Mah! He think that I'll get disgusted if I have to clean the toilet? Heh.. what a funny joke. Who are you think that cleaned my house? Of course me! Who else..

I didn't really like having maid or butler. It just, it will make me more lazy if i had them. So, i live alone with my father and I had to take care of him and the house. So, every weekend i have some errand to do.

Done! Huh... I already done cleaning the toilet and now organizing what? I think principal said it.. i have to organizing the gym.. Well, here i go!

End of Miyako POV

After doing her punishment on the first day, she feel a bit refreshed and grab her bag before going home. Its already late and she decided to eat dinner in the restaurant near her house.

But, before she leave she saw something that she didn't like. Some student from class B are bullying two girls there.

She walked towards them and poking some of their shoulder, " What are you doing this late? "

They are surprised to see me before they smirked at me, "Teaching the class E a lesson of course. Learn your place 3E! "

" I don't think that's the right thing to do... "

" Heh! You girl just shut up and go home! " He snapped my hand away. Thats it. Miyako grabbed his wrist and slam him. Way to go Miyako~

" I don't like violence but if I have to, I will.. "

They are scattered away after Miyako said that. 'Ha! What a coward..'

Miyako looked at 2 girls in front of her and notice they have a bruised arm. Take a p3k in her bag, she decided to help them and take care of the bruised arm.

The 2 girls in front of her surprised to see the girl from the main bulding decided to help them.

" Done! " Miyako said and put her p3k back. They look at their treated arm and was really thankful.