Quotes#3 || Trust

Quotes#3 : A single lie discovered is enough to create doubt in every truth expressed.

------------------------

" Friends huh?? "

Miyako was lying on her bed while lazying around, do not know what she should do since she has no school today.

" Well... To be honest I have fun with them.. Can I trust them? "

" Aahhh this is so frustrating! That's why i don't like interaction with people! "

She sat up and hugged her pillow.

" Ugh.. This is difficult, I need fresh air! " She stood up and walked out from the house. " Where should I go? Maybe I should eat!! "

Miyako walked passed a park and then, she saw him. A redhead boy. Don't know why, but Miyako's body became stiff as she walked softly as possible, avoiding him.

But, luck wasn't on her side as the boy suddenly turned his eyes toward her.

" Are~ Isn't this Miyako-chan~? "

Miyako sighed.

" Hello, Akabane-san.. "

Karma tilted his head as he stood in front of her, " What's with the robotic answer? "

Miyako looked uncomfortable, " Ah well... Nothing? "

" Where are you going Miyako-chan??? " Karma asked as he smirked devilishly. Miyako looked at him creepily, " Ah.. I wanna eat something.. "

" Can I tag along??? "

".... What? "

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-##-#-#

" What's your order miss? " The waiter asked her as soon as she sat and she ordered a lot of cakes with a dejected face. Karma, who sat opposite of her, also ordered some foods.

Miyako looked annoyed as soon as the waiter walked away, " Why are you here?? "

" I'm hungry.. "

Tickmark appeared.

Miyako sighed dejectedly and looked depressed.

' I'm here to relax my mind, and now it looks like I have something 'more' in my mind '

" Shirahashi-san? "

Miyako who was at her own world, quickly back to the present.

Miyako looked up to saw 5 girls stood there behind Karma.

" It's really Shirahashi-san!!! How are you!? " One of the girls ran toward her and immediately stood beside her.

Miyako tilted her head, " Captain? "

"Yup! You still remember me! " The girl said while the other four stood there, smiling.

Miyako smiled happily, " It's been a long time! How was your team now?"

The Captain of the basketball team smiled, " It's thanks to you Shirahashi-san.. Our team can win and was being noticed! Even though we're girls.. " Miyako who listened, smiled " I'm glad to hear that.. "

" Yeah! No matter what, we'll always remember your teaching! And that you're the one who bring us this glory until now. Even though you already quit and have nothing to do with it. " One of the girls, The Point Guard of the team said.

" Thank you... "

The Captain then looked opposite Miyako to see a boy with redhead. And then she smirked, " Are~ Look at this... Are you on a date Shirahashi-san?? "