Rule#9 || Meeting Lovro

Rule#10 : You must prepare before its too late.

----------------------------
" Everyday chit-chat is actually quite simple. " Explain Bitch-sensei as she teaching in the class about english. " I'm sure, you all know that one person whose conversation mostly consist of 'Maji great' and 'Maji bad' . "

" Maji here, can be expressed with the old stand by 'really ' . Kimura, you try! " She said as she turned her face to Kimura who said ' really ' in an awful pronounciation.

She crossed her fingers to an 'X' and she said " Nope, Awful! Your L's and R's are a mess! The pronounciation of L and R doesn't jibe well with japanese people. I understand what you mean, but it still feels wrong. "

" Don't run from your incompatibilities-- master them! I'll be checking your pronounciation regularly from now on. " She said in front of the class. She continued with her seductive voice as she brought her finger to her lip. " And if you screw up your L's and R's, I'll punish you with a french kiss in public. "

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

Irina sat in the teacher's room, exhausted after teaching the class. " Man! Teaching is such a pain! "

Karasuma-sensei looked up from his paper to see Irina, " But the students seem to be taking to you. "

" Am I supposed to proud of that? I'm an assassin! I'm stuck here while I try to kill that octopus! "

" Speaking of that, He's gazing at my boobs while elegantly sipping his tea! " Said Bitch-sensei angrily as she pointed to Koro-sensei who sipping his tea beside her with pink face. " Real-life lessons drawn from experience-- how marvelous!" Koro-sensei said while sipping his tea.

Karasuma-sensei just stared at the two of them, " Calm down, that's the kind of target he is. "

" Sh*t! I won't stand for this. " Bitch-sensei spoke up as she walked out from the teacher's room. A little upset and mad.

Koro-sensei sat there, " She's certainly riled up. " which Karasuma-sensei respond with his angry voice, " And who do you think its fault!? "

Meanwhile, Bitch-sensei stood there beside a window with some thought and sighed, upset. " I don't have to stay cooped up like this. But, how on earth can I kill that--- " Bitch-sensei thought were cut by a rope that circling around her neck as she is lifted up.

" A snare trap!? Why!? " She try to freed herself when a voice cut her. " What a surprise Irina. "

" Sir! "

" Seeing you play teacher with those children, it was like the setup for a comedy sketch. " Said the scary man with english language and Bitch-sensei just grab the rope around her neck and stared at him.

" What are you doing? That's not very ladylike. " Karasuma-sensei interrupted as he spoke in English.

" Don't worry, she knows how to free herself. " The man said as he cut the rope which make Bitch-sensei fell. " Hey! Who are you? Do you even understand what I'm saying? " Karasumma-sensei asked in Japanese and then switched again in English, waiting for the man to answer him.

The man looked out from the window, " Pardon me, Japanese is fine. I'm not suspicious, I assure you. "

" What if I said I'm the one who worked in your government to bring in Irina Jelavic? " The man said and it looks like what the man said make Karasuma-sensei realized who he was as he stared at him, " Lovro the assassin! "

' Once know as a skilled killer, Now retired. Make a fortunes training up younger assassins and getting them hired. He's proven crucial for Japan's government, lacking any ties to assassins. " Karasuma-sensei thought about this Lovro. ' But, why is he here? '