Rule#23 || The Second Enemy! Grip!

Rule#23 : Wait for an opening to attack your target.

---------------------------------

Everyone walked in silence as Karasuma was being held by Isogai. Koro-sensei then tried to ease the tension as he started laughing, " Nurufufufu~ Man! It sure is starting to feel like summer vacation, am I right? " He said as his face changed red with a sun on his face.

Everyone looked at him.

" Well, Aren't you happy-go-lucky!?!?!? " They pointed their fingers at him. " Says the only one who's absolutely safe!! "

" Nagisa! Twirl him around till he's sick!! "

Nagisa started to twirl Koro-sensei while Koro-sensei screamed. " NUYAAA!!! "

Karma stopped Nagisa as he pointed his finger to Terasaka, " Okay Terasaka... I'm jamming him in, drop trou and spread those cheeks! "

" That'd kill me!!! "

Nagisa looked at Koro-sensei, " Koro-sensei.. Why does this feel like summer? " Koro-sensei looked up at Nagisa as his shape back to normal. " The student-teacher relationship isn't a cozy one. Summer vacation fosters student independence in olaces beyond a teacher's protection. If you apply the lessons you've learnt in your usual gym classes, there'll be few enemies for you to fear. This is your assassination vacation... and you can beat it. " Koro-sensei explained as everyone listened.

Miyako smirked, " Of course Koro-sensei! We'll beat him for sure and-Ouch!! " Miyako was cut off as Karma hit her head. " Oy! What was that for!? "

" You should rest! And why're you still standing? You're really a monster.. " He said with his usual smirk which make Miyako twitched. She want to hit him but she was too weak to move right now and she really hate it. " Ugh! If I can move, I'll hit you and punch you out of this island until you drown and---mmphf!!! " Again, she was cut off but now, by Kayano who covered her mouth.

" Maa!Maa! We understand.. " Kayano said sweatdropping. Karma smirked and Miyako glared at him.

" Even as assassins go, that one's an odd duck. "

Everyone started to walk and then they hid behind a wall when they saw a man, obviously a foreigner stood there, leaning against a glass wall. " Hey! Why's he just standing out in the open like that? "

" That vibe he's giving off.. "

" Oh yeah, I can totally call it now. "

" When it comes down to it, he's a killer. "

Everyone was observing him as the man just stood there crossing his arms. Karasuma observed the man, ' A scenic walkway with an unobstructed view! Forget a surprise attack or strenght in numbers. Damn it I wish I had a gun with real bullets. I never thought I'd need one here on this island. ' Karasuma thought.

The man then punch the glasses wall and it cracked which make everyone jump in surprise.

" What a drag-eth. " The man said. " I can tell-eth from your footsteps that you're not tought enough for me. And they said some special-forces teacher was tak-eth-ing the lead, too. I guess Smog's gas must've gotten-eth the better of him. Probably killed-eth each other at the same time. " He spoke and pointing his finger towards the wall they were hiding.

Everyone sweated nervously, ' He cracked the window with his bare hand!! '

" Come on out, hm. "

Everyone started to walk away from their hiding spot with a sweatdrop, ' But more than that... We're all too afraid to say it, but.... well... '

" You sure like adding 'eth' to things, buddy! " And there he is.. Karma said with his happy-go-lucky attitude as pink aura was in the background. Everyone looked at him jawdropped, ' There it is! Thank goodness for Karma!! '