Rule#14 || Waterpool, Swimmingpool, Bloodypool

Rule#14 : Never bite off more than you chew.

----------------------------

" I understand this is what it's like in Osaka when a heat wave hits. " Koro-sensei as he led his students to the pool.

Sugino complained, " So hot.. Why's he got us out here on the back of the mountain? "

" If he's looking for a pool, there's one at the main campus. " Ritsu appeared in Nagisa phone, " But that's not in this direcetion, is it? "

" Nagisa-kun~ " Karma walked beside Nagisa, " I hear you really did a number the other day. I sure wish I could've seen that assassination of yours. " He said curiously before slowing down to walk beside Miyako who walked reallyyy slow.

Miyako looked up to see Karma, " What are you doing? "

" Heh~ I'd love to walk beside you Mi.Ya.Ko-Chan~ " He teased her and Miyako just looked away. " Shut up. "

" How are your feet? " Asked Karma concernly as he looked at her feet. " It's already alright. Two days ago, I manage to walk as usual and opened the bandage. The bruised I had already gone too. " She said.

Karma smiled, " Well.. That's glad to hear. "

Miyako looked down, " You.. "

" Huh? "

" Thank you.. " Miyako whispered slowly. Karma leaned towards her. " I can't hear you~ "

Miyako looked at him with a tint of pink, " I said thank you okay!? "

" Haha.. It's alright.. " He said and walked away leaving Miyako who looked embarassed.

" We're here!! " Said Koro-sensei as the students looked at behind the bushes and shouted happily. " A pool I made specially for class E! "

Everyone started to jump to the pool.

Kayano sat in a floaty while holding Koro-sensei's ball. " It's fun but a little depressing and this suit leaves nothing to the imagination.

Okajima held his camera, " Don't worry Kayano! Someday, someone somewhere will want a body like yours. "

Kayano sweatdrop, " Okajima-kun... maybe don't go acting like a dashing young man while setting up that camera to snap sneak pics! "

" Nagisa.. " Nagisa turned his head toward the two girls, Fuwa and Nakamura who stared at his body, " So you're really a boy.. "

" You just noticed!? "

Miyako who hear the conversation started laughing. She stared at the three. Nakamura looked at her, " Oy! Come down here! "

Miyako stood there, sweating. " Well.. I don't really want to swim.. so.. I'll pass! "

Miyako walked away and sat beside Hazama who just reading a book.

PRIIT! PRIIT! PRIIT!

" Kimura-kun! No running at poolside! You could trip and hurt yourself! "

" Hara-san and Nakamura-san! Watch the Breath-Holding!"

" Okajima-kun! I'm confiscating that camera! "

" Hazama-san! Don't just read all day-- Swim! "

" Miyako-san! Don't just watching, swim! "

Everyone started to get annoyed, " S-So fussy! "

Koro-sensei's weak points#22 : Super strict about pool rules.

"Aww! Don't be such a stick in the mood Koro-sensei! Have a splash! " Kurahashi splashed the water to Koro-sensei who screamed girly and everyone sweatdrop. " What was that scream just now? "