Rule#17 || The War, The Result. WHO WIN!?

Rule#17 : Tell no one who your target is.
----------------------------

Now, the war has begun.

They stood and there was a lot of monsters in front of them.

" And now, we're gladiators too."

Nagisa held out a big hammer and started to fight those monsters, ".... Another fight bell rings! "

Meanwhile, Koro-sensei stood in front of Class E campus while crossing his arms in front of him. " Test are a good thing. The knowledge gained from a night of cramming will be all but forgotten once you hit adulthood. The experience you gain through the competition, having sharpened your skills and broadened your minds all under the same set of rules? That's the real treasure.  " Koro-sensei smiled.

The monsters moved much faster and stronger than before as they started to avoid them. " They are much faster than midterms!!! "

Nagisa decided to fight the monsters, " At a combined Junior-Senior high prep school, it's not unusual for junior high students to start learning at a high school level in year 3. " He said while avoiding the monsters.

Everyone in the class started to srote the answers in a high pace.

" The fastest paced subjects at our school, are English, Math, and Science. But the same conditions apply to us all. "

Then, a big monsters appeared.

" So, this is the last problem? "

The L.A guy started to smirk, " Those scrubs! I spent a year in Los Angeles when my folks worked there. There's no way any junior-high level stuff will trip me up now! " He then attacked the monster but, the monster wasn't going down.

He was shocked, " What the--? It isn't going down? You could use this as the answer key! "

Suddenly, Nakamura jumped on the top of the monster and attack it make the monster collapsed.

" Why so serious? " She grinned, " Lighten up a little Mr. Top scholar!! "

He widened his eyes, " A perfect score!? From the E class!? "

Nakamura jumped down amd grinned at him, " I'm guessing you never read Salinger's ' The catcherin the Rye. ' "

#Meanwhile

Koro-sensei looked at the exam paper, " Leave it to a fine school to come up with some fine questions. "

Bitch-sensei stood beside Koro-sensei and looked at the paper.

" The questions cite famous literature. They'll want the scoring standard to include. "

# Back to the War

Tomoya started to swing his weapon, " Our teacher only mentioned that novel in passing in the middle of class! " He said depressed.

Nakamura grinned, " I guess you didn't have many friends overseas huh, Seo? " Nagisa who stood behimd Nakamura looked at her, " Like an octopus who practically pushed books onto you? " Nagisa sweatdrop hearing what Nakamura said.

# FLASHBACK

Koro-sensei held out a book, " I've always admired this kind of subtle rebellion. You simply must read it in both languages. It ought to strike a real chord with you at your age. " He explained to everyone.

# End of FLASHBACK

The ugly face, started to attack the monsters. " Ha! Science is all about memorization! "

But, the monster didn't go down.

" What? I can't get its armor off! But I know... I memorized this!! " He shouted in confusion. Okuda then came, " Real science isn't any fun if its just about memorization. " He looked up to see Okuda sat on some robot (?) Shoulder.