Rule#16 || A Bet!? We'll win!!!

Rule#16 : Always watch your back.

-------------------------------

" WHAT!? Are you guys serious? " Miyako, who sat on her bed in hospital stared at them in shock.

They just nodded their head.

Miyako looked at them, " You mean.. Koro-sensei said that!? "

Nagisa nodded, " Yeah.. he said if we could make top of each subject, we can have his tentacles. " Miyako eye sparkled, " Really!?!?!?"

Nagisa sweatdrop.

" Sore jaa~ I'll come to class tomorrow!!! " She said fist pumping in the air. Everyone looked panicked, " NO! You're still hurt!! You can't leave the hospital!! "

Miyako pouted, " But... but... "

Isogai sighed, " Well.. Just see tomorrow okay? For now, we'll go home.. " He said and dragged Nagisa and Kayano away while Miyako waving at them. " Bye!! "

Meanwhile, Karasuma-sensei and Bitch-sensei were confronting Principal Asano.

" I'd do anything to make the E class's grade drop? Is that what you think? " Asked the principal with his calm voice. " No.. But, this stiff here sure has his doubt. " Answered Karasuma-sensei.

" Then, let me assure you. Our school fosters autonomy among its students. It's not the school that decides the student's grades, but the student. I don't do a thing. " He explained with his back facing Karasuma-sensei and Bitch-sensei. They just looked at his back befofe walked out.

" With his wording, there must be more to it. " Karasuma said while they walked in the hallway with Bitch-sensei.

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

The school already started and Koro-sensei entered the classroom. " Ohayou Minna-san! Today, We will----- " Koro-sensei was cut by the sound of the door. Everyone looked at the door and widened their eyes.

" MIYAKO-SAN!!! "

She panted and then waved at them, " Ohayou, Minna!!! " She smiled and then walked towards her desk. " Gomen Koro-sensei! You can continue.. "

" Miyako-san, why are you here? " Asked Koro-sensei curiously and Miyako started to chuckle. " Hehe.. I heard you want to give us your tentacles if we can hit the top score.. so, of course I'll let myself in. " She grinned darkly and Koro-sensei started to sweat. " Who told you Miyako-san? "

Miyako smirked, " I have my ways.. " She said which make the persons sho told her sweatdrop. " But.. Is that alright for you to go out from the hospital? " Asked Kataoka in a worried tone.

" It's alright.. just for today, the doctor give me permission anyway.. " She shrugged lightly, " I'll go back to the hospital once the school ended. "

Everyone looked at Miyako who sat there comfortably.

" Koro-sensei, you can start the lesson! "

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

Kayano, Nagisa, and Okuda are stood around Sugino's desk as they talked about Koro-sensei. " One tentacle for each to score. "

Okuda smiled, " Yeah! We can do this! "

" When are you ever this fired up, Okuda-san? " Asked Karma from his desk make Okuda and the rest looked at him. " Well, since science is my strong suit, I might finally be able to help everyone out! "

Kayano fist pumped, " We have our share of high-scoring students here. Acting one subject each isn't that far fetched! "

Miyako, who sat silently beside Karma pulling his ear, " Listen to them Bakabane! They are really fired up! Not like you! "