Rule#20 || Okay!! Everyone, Be prepared!!!

Rule#20 : A kill must be done.

---------------------------------

" Huaaaaa!!!! " Kurahashi shouted excitedly as she looked around.

" No.. No.. Not a boat.. Oh, no! Everything in my head is going to pop out right now. " Koro-sensei paled as he sat and leaning his head towards railing. He has a motionsickness. Not far from Koro-sensei, Miyako leaned her head with her hand. " My head!!! "

Kurahashi looked excited, " Oh get up Koro-sensei!!! You can see it now! " She said as she swung her knife towards Koro-sensei who dodged it. She ran to the railing with everyone, " The place where we'll kill Koro-sensei!!! "

" The Island!!!! "

Miyako forced herself to stood up and walk towards the railing besides Karma. Karma glanced towards her and smirked, " Heh~ "

" What's up with the 'Heh' !? " Miyako glared at him for a second before she collapsed to the ground. " Ugh!! "

Karma helped her to stood up and grab her shoulder so she can't fall again.

Everyone looked at her, " You have a motionsickness Miyako-san?? "

" Ugh! My head's spinning right now!! Water... I need water.. No! I need--- Ugh!!! Damn, just help me to the chair!! " Miyako trailed off as she grab her head. Everyone looked at her in pity as she sat on the chair and closed her eye. " Don't forget to wake me up! "

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

" Welcome to the Fukuma Resort Hotel! "

Some waitress greeted them as they handed them some drink, " Please enjoy this tropical juice with our compliments. "

"Man! This is the life!!! " The boys shouted excitedly before drank it.

Miyako sat with Kayano, Kanzaki, and Okuda as she leaned her head om the table with her hands. Okuda looked at her worriedly, " Your head still spinning Miyako-san?? "

Miyako just nodded her head.

" Your face really pale... Why don't you go to your room? " Asked Kanzaki worriedly as she sipped her juice. Miyako then forced herself to stood up, " I'll be in my room to cool off. Please call me if they're ready for assasination. " She said and everyone nodded.

She then walked away to her room.

Masayoshi looked around, " Everything's just so bright and vibrant!!! "

" We can go directly to the beach from the hotel! " Everyone shouted excitedly. " Seems they have plenty of leisure activities available, too. " Koro-sensei stated as he sat in front of Hazama and Muramatsu who was sipping their juices.

Muramatsu looked at Koro-sensei and smirked, " We'll save the you-know-what till after dinner. " Hazama looked up when Muramatsu shouted, " First, let's have some fun Koro-sensei!!!! "

Yoshida turned his head towards Koro-sensei, " In a groups! Like we did on our first school trip! "

" Nurufufu~ I'm all for it. Play hard, Kill hard. "

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

" Huaaaaaa!!! "

" That's what makes this summer vacation for an assassination classroom!!! " Everyone cheered excitedly as the first groups started to fly with hangglider.

Miyako stood beside Hayami as her eye spinning.

" I can't take it. It's too much.. " She mumbled and collapsed on the ground again. Hayami picked her up and helped her to sit. " Sit there Miyako-san, Don't look at them! "