Rule#25 : || Girls mission? I want to come!

Rule#25 : Analayze and Adapt at your environment.

------------------------------

" Hey let's get goin' . Keep dragging our feet and they'll find us. "

" They'll find you, you big hulk! "

" Aw shut it! "

Everyone continued with their mission, walking upstairs to 6th floor. " Okay everyone, the terrace is upstairs! " Ritsu informed them.

Hayami looked at Ritsu in Kayano's phone, " The bar floor. Could be tricky. "

" Yes. There's a stairway to the VIP floor inside a lounge here. The back entrance is locked; we'll have to come in through the lounge to unlock it " Ritsu explained the situation while everyone listening in. " Hmm.. That's a little difficult. "

Isogai who still carrying Karasuma-sensei said, " We really stand out you guys. "

" Let's have the teachers hide here. " The boys looked at the one who spoke, and Kataoka continued, " We'll sneak into the lounge and unlock the back entrance. We girls won't look suspicious alone in a place like this. " The girls smiled and nod in agreement.

Karasuma refused, " No--It's girls doing alone that makes it dangerous "

" Oh! In that case... " Karma looked at Nagisa, and everyone followed Karma's gaze.

" Huh?? "

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

While every girls including Nagisa who dressed as a girl, the boys waited in the entrance while discuss the next action. Miyako who didn't take part in this girl mission pouted.

" Mouuuu.. Why am I here!? I'm a girl too!!! And why Nagisa can take part in this!? That's not fair!!!! "

The boys sweatdropped.

" Maa~ Shirahashi-san, You're hurt. You even can't walk right now without being carried away.. " Koro-sensei remind Miyako who was stubborn and didn't want to believe her condition. She looked at Koro-sensei, depressed. " But... but.. "

Karma, the one who are carrying her said, " Just accept it already, and take a rest. "

Miyako sighed and shut her mouth, didn't say anyhting too lazy and too tired to make a remark. She can feel her head's spinning but ignore it and looked around her. " Really, there's something wrong with this entance ah.. "

Everyone's head turned at her, " What are you talking about Miyako-san? " Isogai asked while she shrugged, " Well.. The atmosphere here already different and then the security is lacking. Are they really guarding this place? How unprofessional... Well, it's just as they planned actually... "

" What do you mean? " The boys looked at her, expecting an answer but saw Miyako fainted in Karma's arm while Karma looked at Miyako's body in seriousness ( What are you thinking abou EroKarma? xD ) 

The boys looked at her, " Is she alright? "

Koro-sensei nodded, " She just passed out due to exhaustion, do not worry. She'll wake up soon. "

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

" Ahhhhh.. I can't believe I fainted!!!! "

Miyako's sulking again while hide her red face, embarrassed. Karma's been nugging her about her face when she's fainted and took a picture while showing it to Miyako. " You devil!!! How could you!? delete that! " Due to her short height, she can't reach out the phone that in Karma's hand and trying to grab it while still being carried by Karma.