Rule#3 || Suspension

Rule#3 : Look what is behind the meaning. And you'll win

---------------------------
Its the second day Miyako go to school. Well, thats really nothing fun on the second day. But, it looks like Miyako really love to get into the trouble.

Before class started, she kicked the door REALLY hard that made the door fell and destroyed. Asano who saw it, just stared at her in shock and back to his sit. Miyako, sat in her desk and decided to reading a book waiting the teacher to come and didn't care about the door.

In the class, it looks like the teacher has some urge to Miyako because he'll called Miyako to write down or answer the question on the board. Luckily, Miyako is an intelligent girl and can answered the question easily. Miyako always being targeted by that teacher who want to humiliated Miyako but never succeded.

Lunch time, Miyako decided to eat her lunch at rooftop before suddenly she heard the door locked. She stared at the one who locked it and it was Asano and his gang.

She grab her lunch and when she want to open the door, her arm was grabbed and she was shoved into the corner by that ugly guy.

Miyako's POV

What is this!? If I don't have my lunch maybe I'd punch his ugly face. Tch.

I'm surrounded by them! What should I do?

" Heh.. So, you're just all bark and no bite huh? "

" Whats wrong? Are you afraid?? Haha.. You're same like the other girls I suppose. "

That ugly guy step closer to me. " This'll teach you to learn your place. "

Before he can slapped me, his hand was grabbed by Asano and he step closer and really closer to me and pull me up. My hands..

Well, they're just some arrogant guy who thinks they are high. Heh, I'll teach them.

I snapped my hand away from him and stood in front of them with my determination eye. They are just smirk at me and step closer to me. I just step behind until my back touched the wall. " No place to run huh? Are you afraid now little girl? "

I stared intently at him and the others before i showed my smirk that the meaning i've won. They stared questioningly at me before I opened the window beside me and jumped. The others look really shocked and rushed immediately to the window to see where am i.

Well, I just backslip before standing on the ground. I waved at them before I ran and eat my lunch in peace.

-#-#-#-#-#-#

" You know what's the meaning of this right? "

Miyako, sat silently across the principal who was talking to her about her action before.

" Yes "

" I was reported that today you make trouble again and I can see it. "

The principal stared behind her who was a door that already destroyed because Miyako kicked it again. Well, principal really didn't appreciated it but he know that Miyako is a brilliant girl so, He can't give uo on her yet.

" You destroyed the class door and you jumped from the window in the third floor am I right? "

" Yeah.. "

"Shirahashi-san, your behaviour can't be accepted. You must change that if you want to have a bright future. Don't you want to become a trash? Like that end class? "

' Whats wrong with him? And the people around school? Why they called class e for trash? '

" I apologize for my action today."

" The apology won't do, I'm sorry ti say this but you get suspension for 1 week. Take your time ti regret what happened. And after your suspension, You have punishment that you have to do it. Is that clear? "

" Yes.."

" You can go.. "

Miyako bow to principal and walked out from his office to go home.

Miyako POV

How about buy cakes? Well yes.. that will do...

Mhmhm.. cakes.. what kind of cakes would i buy?

KRING!

I already inside and decided to eat there. Like usual, I sat alone beside the window so i can look outside.

Huaaa... this is really refreshing huh?

Hmm.. I don't what to say, second day and already got suspension? Wow...

I decided to order Cheese cake, parfait, black forest, strawberry short cake and vanilla milkshake. Huaaaa I can't wait to eat all of them!

While waiting, i took my phone and saw 15 missed calls!? Really father? What happened? I have to call him..

#Note = M:Miyako, F:Father

F : Miyako! Where are you? I tried to call you but you didn't pick up..

M : I'm sorry father, there was something i have to do.. so, what's wrong father? "

F : Oh Miyako, I have bussiness trip for 5 days.. so, you're alright if I left you alone? "

M : Really Father? You often left me for your work more than a month and i'm alright. Yeah, be careful father.

F : Thank you Miyako, see you.

I put my phone back when I saw my order are here.

" Here is your order miss. "

" Ah, thank you... "

I put the cake in my mouth. Hmm!! Soo delicious.

After I ate my cakes and pay, I decided to go to bookstore before going home to buy some books to spend my time inside the house for one week.

' Well.. I've turn soft huh... '

After that thought, She skipped happily to the bookstore.

-------------------------

Extra :

" So Nagisa! Do you already have a plan?? " A girl with green hair ask her friend with teal blue hair. They walked together side by side and was seen talking.

Until, they saw something familiar in front of them.

Nagisa sweatdrop, " Uh...Koro-sensei? "

The one who was standing in front of them turn his face to them and they can see water drop from his mouth.

Kayano sweatdrop, " Uhh.. what are you doing here sensei? And with that disguise? "

Koro-sensei didn't answer instead stared at something and was drooling again.

Curious, Kayano and Nagisa looked where her sensei staring at and there they saw a beautiful girl with white hair ate some delicious cakes.

Sweatdrop, they just shrugged it off and dragged their sensei before anyone saw it.

------------------------

Okay, this is the third chapter...sorry if my story is bad...😯
I just hope you like it!♡

Please, Vote and comment!^^

Sincerely, Chieko