Rule#19 || Training!! Bugs really help!

Rule#19 : Lock eyes with the target before you kill them.

-----------------------------

One week until our assassination vacation to that southern island. We'd gotten together to train for it and to put our plans in order. Bitch-sensei sat there looking at everyone who trained their aim as she held out a drink with her tight pink dress and glassess. " Well, well.. I see you little brats are working up a good sweat, suer vacation notwithstanding. "

Mimura looked at her, " You train too Bitch-sensei!! Your guns and knife skills aren't better than ours "

" Grownups are sneaky. I'll hitch a ride on your strategy and only take away the best parts. " She said with her smirk.

" That's my Irina. " Irina looked up to see Lovro looked at her. " Lovro-sensei!!! "

" He's here as a special instructor for the summer. He'll give us tips on our strategy from a pro's prespective. " Karasuma-sensei explained to them. Lovro looked at Bitch-sensei with his scary face, " Rest one day and your fingers and arms forget about killing. If you don't want to flunk out, hurry up and get changed!!!! "

Bitch-sensei stood up straightly, " Yes sir!!! " And ran away.

" Even Bitch-sense can't say no to him. " Maehara and Sugaya sweatdropped. " Yeah well.. He's one scary dude. "

Miyako, who stood beside Maehara crossed her arms and huffed, " Huh? Scary?? Are you blind? " Maehara looked at her in shocked, " You aren't scared of him?? "

" What? Why?? Did I have to be scared of him?? " She asked while gesturing her hand to Lovro who was busy talking with Karasuma. Maehara just sighed and then shrugged. Well, he already know what kind of person Miyako is.

Lovro then said to Karasuma-sensei that the assassin he hired didn't take his calls. Miyako who already walked away from Maehara then stood near them and she looked at him in seriousness before smirked. She approached them when Lovro talked, " Were they scared off knowing that even the pros had failed?? "

" That's no way... "

Lovro and Karasuma-sensei jumped and looked below them to saw Miyako stood there. Miyako looked at Lovro seriously, " That's no way they were scared.. "

Lovro looked at her. ' This girl... '

" So.. Why did you say that? " Asked Lovro while raising his eyebrows.

Miyako crossed her arms, " Some assassin never scared of anything. Even some pros had failed, they couldn't just scared and ran away.. Their pride never allowed that. So, If you ask my opinion, They didn't scared but, maybe you were too late. "

" What do you mean?? " Lovro asked her again and Karasuma-sensei looked at Miyako. " Maybe.. They were hired by someone else before you... So, you were too late then... That's a shame.. " Miyako then walked away from them.

Lovro looked at the girl. He didn't know but, he can't put his fingers on this girl. It's like.. There was something wrong with her.

He shrugged it off and looked at Karasuma, " Now.. All we can do is leave it up to them. " He said while glancing around the school area. " Now... He's not here today, is that correct? "

" Yes, he'd had a trip to Everest planned, so he's there now, beating the heat. " Karasuma-sensei informed him.

" So... the plan, first we destroy the seven promised tentacles, then the entire class immediately jumps in to finish him off. But, what's with this very first step : 'pshyc attacks'? " Lobro asked as he held up the paper's plan.