Quotes#2 || Friends

Quotes#2 : Do or Do not. There's no try
----------------------------
Today, was just like a normal day. They're studying and their teachers are the one who will blow the earth.

Miyako, sat on her chair while reading her book. Didn't pay any attention to the teacher in front of her. Seriously, she IS in a badmood after suddenly she encountering Itona and that Shiro guy.

She just sat there silently.

Everyone tried to talk to her but to no avail. She just avoided them which make her classmates worried.

Karma, who sat beside her taking a glance at her and just sighed. ' What'd I gotten myself into? '

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

" Miyako-chan~ "

" Ne~ Miyako-chan~... "

" Heyy~ Don't ignore me~.. "

Poke poke

Twitch!

Poke po-

TAK!

" What is it? " Asked Miyako in a cold voice after breaking Karma's pencil. It's not her fault! It's Karma! Suddenly poking her with pencil when she's in a badmood.

Karma smirked and smiled victoriously, " Heh~ You can hear huh? "

Ticked mark appearing.

" Leave me alone.. "

Karma grabbed her hand, " No, can do.. "

He dragged Miyako away from classroom while their classmates just looked at them. They hope Karma can bring Miyako's back.

" Hey! Let go of me!! "

Karma let go of her hand when they are in the arcade. Karma lead her and entered the arcade. Miyako looked around in awe.

" What do you want to play Miyako-chan?? " Asked Karma as he put his hand in his pocket. Miyako looked at Karma in surprised, " I can? "

Karma nodded, " Of course! "

Miyako hesitated for a while, but seeing Karma's face, she pushed out the feeling. " Can I play that? "

"Yeahh! Let's go! I'll beat you!! "

" No way!!! "

They went to a race game and they already played againts each others.

Shooting, racing, Miyako always won which make Karma pouted. " Ne~ Why are you always win?? " Miyako just smirked at Karma.

Suddenly, Karma saw basketball and he decided he'll play againts Miyako. " Ne~ Miyako-chan.. how about that? " She looked at it and then her eye sparkled. " Yosh!!!! "

After a minute, Karma lose again. It's 215 to 79. Karma stared at her in disbelief and Miyako just laugjed sheepishly. " Ano ne.. I really like basketball, so.. yeah.. "

Karma just shook his head.

They really have fun while againts each others but Miyako always win no matter what games it is.

It's already late and Miyako decided she will go home but before that, Karma dragged her to a photobooth. " W-wha!? "

Karma put his hand on Miyako's shoulder and Miyako just stared at camera with blush on her cheeks. Karma looked at the photo and smirked at her. " Ne~ We look like a cute couple.. don't you think? " Asked him with his teasimg voice which make Miyako blush again. " Shut up.. "

Karma decided to walk Miyako home because it was his fault to dragged Miyako around. They walked beside each others but the tension grew because nobody was talking.

Suddenly, Miyako spoke. " Arigatou.. Karma-kun.. "

Karma widened his eyes and he turned his head toward her, " What? "

" Nothing.. " She just huffed while Karma ruffled her hair. " Hey!! "

" I'm glad to see you have fun.. " Said Karma with a tint pink on his cheeks. Miyako looked up, " Eh? "

" You know.. you made the class worried that you suddenly grew silent and didn't spoke anything. So, I'm glad to see you smile.. " Said Karma as he turned around.

Miyako looked disbelief.

" Ahh.. It's fine Akabane-kun, my house is already near. You can go home.. " Said Miyako as she ran away from Karma.

But, suddenly she stopped and she turned around, " Arigatou for today Karma-kun!! " She waved and then ran again leaving Karma dumbfounded.

" Damn.. " Karma said as he covered his red face with his hand and he walked away.

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

" Nurufufufu~ How are you Miyako-san? "

Miyako looked behind her to see Koro-sensei sat on the floor in her room. " Koro-sensei!! "

She walked toward him and sat in front of him, " What are you doing here this late Koro-sensei? "

" Nurufufufu~ Just want to check up my student of course! " He said as he ruffled her hair. Miyako just looked at him and smiled. " Arigatou.. "

" Ne, Miyako-san.. Can I ask you a questions? " Asked Koro-sensei and Miyako looked at him in confusion. " Sure.. go ahead.. "

" Why do you distance yourself? You don't want to have a friends? Do you trust any of your classmates? "

Miyako sat there silently, processing the questions in her head. ' Yeah.. why? Why can't I make a friends? I can't put my heart again.. I can't trust anyone again.. '

" Do you perhaps.. remember something from the past? "

Miyako stood up, " Koro-sensei.. Why are you asking me this questions? Of course I want friends! I trust them.. Did you doubt me? "

" No Miyako-san.." He shook his head, " You didn't trust them.. We can see it in your eye. Why? You must trust them! Someday, you need them.. "

" Gomenne Koro-sensei.. It's easier said than done.. I can't trust anyone again, I'm afraid.. "

Koro-sensei wrapped his tentacles around her while Miyako cried in his tentacles. Once done, Koro-sensei realised his tentacles and saw Miyako who sat there with a blank look.

" Can you try to trust your classmates then? It doesn't matter but I know they are people nice people. They want to trust you but you distance yourself. So, just try it okay? " Miyako looked up at Koro-sensei and suddenly, give him a bright smile. A smile that she rarely show. A smile that dissappeared from a long time ago.

" Koro-sensei? Do or do not.. there's no try! I'll do it! " Said Miyako with her cheerful voice and smiled at Koro-sensei.

Koro-sensei ruffled her hair but before he walked out, Miyako spoke. " Arigatou.... Sensei..... "

Koro-sensei looked at her while Miyako give him a sad smile. Koro-sensei waved and walked out from the window leaving Miyako who stared at his figure.

" Friends huh... "

Well, unfortunately, it was not for Koro-sensei.

------------------------------
Done the special chapter!!!

Sorry! The story really weird huh? I'm sorry!!!!

Haha...to be honest, I like Kurobas so.. I just want to write something about basketball!

Hehe..

Please vote!! :')

Thank  youu!!! >o<

Sincerely, Chieko♡