Rule#2 || Transfer Student

Rule#2 : Be patient.. it's the key to succes your plan.

--------------------------
A girl with white hair and wearing an eyepatch walk slowly with grey uniform and some shedule in her hand. She look around searching for her class in the middle of crowd.

' Class 3A... Where is it?'

She look her left and right and didn't see the front where there was a guy and she bump into him.

" I'm sorry.. " Miyako stood up and straighten her skirt and pick her paper that scattered around her. The guy, with black hair and wear glasses glared at her. " Watch where you're going little girl. "

' ......Little? '

" Sorry.. what did you say? "

" Are you deaf? I SAID watch.where.you're.going.LITTLE.GIRL"

'Did he just? '

People around them noticed their brickering and watch what will happen and didn't help. Miyako, after picked up her paper stood in front of him really pissed. " Heh.. I'm really sorry for your brain.. it looks like it didn't work up anymore because your ugly face.. Well, rest in peace for your brain.. "

The guy looked pissed and decided to slap Miyako but, with reflect Miyako stepped right and grab his arm and twisted it and she slammed that guy into the hard floor. The guy who was in the floor now was staring at her shocked. Before Miyako said anything, there was a guy with strawberry blond hair stood in front of her.

" What's the meaning of this? "

He looked at Miyako and turn his face to look at that guy who looked really scared. He pointed Miyako and said, " That girl who was behind it! She bumped into me and slammed me! "

The strawberry blond boy looked at Miyako questioningly. " Who are you? I've never seen you before.. "

" Well..my name doesn't really matter.. I'm a transfer student.."

" Oh.. so, you are the transfer student.. "

" Yes.. And who are you? "

" I'm the student council president, Asano Gakushuu. "

Miyako looked confused and realization hit her face and she looked at him shocked. ' No wonder He looks familiar.. And the vibe, really same..'

Miyako bowed at him, " Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.. Saa Asano-san, Can you tell me where class 3A is? I bet you're in that class too. "

Asano stared at her interested, " Well, you're right. I'm in that class and before I help you, I must report this action to principal. So,please follow me. "

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

" I hope this action never repeated again, Shirahashi-san. "

" Yes, I'm sorry principal.. "

" You can go to class now that it's about to start. "

" Thank you.. " With that, Miyako walked out from principal office and not really surprised to see Asano leaning beside the door and stood there silently. After Miyako closed the door, Asano immediately approached Miyako. " So? How was it? "

" None of your bussines.. "

Asano walked beside Miyako slowly and talked about something that really annoyed her. Miyako stop that make Asano stop and stared at her curious. " Can you please stop? My ears really hurt to listen to your voice any longer "

Miyako walked again and faster than before leaving the shocked and angry Asano in the corridor.

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-