Rule#18 || KuraShirahashi! Let's find BUGS!

Rule#18 : Finish your target without hesitation. Show no mercy.

--------------------------------

" The end-of- term ceremony came hot on the heels of our last day. But there was one thing left for us to do. "

The Five Virtuoso walked in hallway with a sour and annoyed face. Terasaka and his gang blocked his way and stood there. " Aw..yeah.. here he comes, Mr. Student Council President! "

Asano walked pass them and asked uninterestedly, " What do you want? I'm too busy preparing for the ceremony to deal with the likes of E class. "

" Not so fast, aren't you forgettin' something? " Terasaka put his hand on Asano's shoulder, held him. The rest of the E class stood there with a victorious look. Isogai stepped out, We had a deal, Asano. Where the winner could make any one demand. "

Asano looked at him angrily, " We sent our demand via email, I trust you have no complaints? "

Everyone from different class look at their conversation.

" Don't try pretendin' it was all just a joke! We could always throw Home Ec into those five subjects! 'Course we would still win! " Terasaka said proudly while his gang grinned victoriously which maks the rest of Class E sweatdrop.

Meanwhile, Koro-sensei and Bitch-sensei stood beside the window in Teacher's room while talking about something. Koro-sensei smiled softly, " Of course they are mad for this classroom. "

Bitch-sensei smiled and then she started to make an annoyed face, " Why did we have yo stay behind? "

" Karasuma-sensei told us not to come to the closing ceremony. "

" Because you ARE an octopus!! "

" Because you ARE a bitch! "

And then, back to the E class. They are already lined before the other class and Karma stood in the front. Isogai who stood behind Karma asked, " Since when do you attend all-school assemblies? "

" If I skip now, it'll look like I'm running away.. " He rolled his eyes and Isogai just stared at him, didn't understand what he mean.

Kurahashi and Nakamura were talking about English and Nakamura teaching her, " Storehouse.. "

" Storehouse-- huh? " She stopped when the fake Ritsu walked towards her and stood in the line. Kurahashi sweatdrop.

Sugaya approached Karasuma who stood there, emotionless. " Karasuma-sensei!! The fake Ritsu is too distracting-- ! I can't comcentrate! " Karasuma-sensei didn't even turned his gaze towards Sugaya, " Suck it up! This is to keep Ritsu from being exposed as a machine. "

" She's my immediate supervisor's daughter. Tight-lipped and know better than to pry. "

Ritsu who in the phone that in the fake Ritsu's pocket, winked. " My supervisor's glad that Ritsu's tutoring got her grades up. "

" She's been next to me ever since exam, my concentration took such a hit. I wound up last in class. " He said while looking at Fake Ritsu.

Sugaya Sousuke. 95th in Year 3. Total score : 338.

Karasuma looked at him, ' Last in class? That's still around the middle of the grade. ' He thought and then smiled, ' He's come a long way from the very, very bottom. '

The closing ceremony has begun.

The teacher stood in front of them all, " Now, it mau be summer vacation but, don't slack off! You don't want to wind up like the E class. "