Author Note

Okay everyone! I'm really sorry.. As you know, I don't like giving you an Author note.. But, I'm afraid that you all waited my story.. Err.. Maybe..

Well! Sorry! Usually I update once or twice in a week.. But, since March I haven't update..

So, I just want to tell you I'll update the next chapter in Sunday Okay!? So, will you wait?? 😯😯

Chieko : So sorry Minna-san!!

Miyako : Wow Chieko-san...ckckck.. Bad author.. * Waving her hand

Chieko : *Pouted* Mou~~ I already apologize to the reader! And they forgave me!!

Karma : *Smirked* Ehh~~ Really? I didn't hear anything..

Chieko : *Blushing* We-Well.. Probably..

Kayano : Chieko-san you meanie!! Update soon or the readers will be upset!

Chieko : I will!! I already told you It's in Sunday this week!!!

Kanzaki : Ano ne.. Chieko-san, I advice you to update soon.. If not, The readers will not read about us again.. *Crying*

Chieko : *Panicked* E-etto.. Kanzaki-san! Please don't cry! I already told you! This sunday I'll update!!

Sugino : Oyy Chieko-san! What happened to Kanzaki-san!? What did you do to her!?!?

Chieko : I didn't do anything!!

Hayami : Just don't break your promise..

Chiba : We despise someone who break their promise..

Chieko : *Looked at them in a defensive manner* Heyy!! Since when I broke my promise!? If I said this sunday, then.. This sunday!

Nagisa : *Sweatdropped* Haha .. Yeah everyone.. Chieko-san never break her promise.. So, please spare her..

Chieko : *Hugging Nagisa* Uwaaa!! You are the one who understood me!! I'm reaaaallly grateful!!

Sugino : Oyy! Nagisa! Why did you help her!?

Karma : Heh~~~

Miyako : Come here Nagisa! Don't help her!

Chieko : *Twitched*

Nagisa : *Paled* E-etto.. I- I have to go!!!

Miyako : *Crossed her arms* What's wrong with him!?

Isogai : Oyy everyone! Come back to the class!

Koro-sensei : Nurufufufu~~ Aren't here lively??

Everyone : KORO-SENSEI!!!

Chieko : Huft.. Koro-sensei, help me..

Koro-sensei : *Ignoring her and read some *Censor* book..

Chieko : Well.. Even if this is not a chapter, this page as lively as in the chapter ne??

Miyako : It was because we are soo bored... It's already 2 weeks or so.. And we haven't appear in the chapter again...

Karma : After all.. This is Chieko-san's fault.. *Stuck his tongue

Chieko : Why you!!!

Kataoka : Everyone!! Get back to the class!! Not a chapter doesn't mean you can slack off!!!

Everyone : Haaiii!!!

Kataoka : You too Terasaka!! You think I didn't know what you're up to!?!?!?

Terasaka : Tch!

Sugino : Maan... She is scary..

Kataoka : I hear that!!!

Nagisa : *Sweatdropped*

Karma : Heh~~ You don't know the definition of devil itself.. You're lucky..

Sugino : What do you mean?

Karma : *Mishievous smile* I've met a devil before..

Sugino : Really!? What's it look like?

Karma : * Pointed his finger to Miyako* Her..

Miyako : Talk about yourself! You red headed devil!!! *Stomped her foot*

Karma : You see right?

Sugino and Nagisa : *Sweatdropped* Well.. Woman are scary..

The girls : WE HEARD THAT!

Chieko : Oh well... I'll give them punishment and teach them a lesson what scary is..*Smirked devilishly

The girls : Way to go Chieko-san!

The boys : Devils.. They are devils..

SO SORRYYY!!

AND 2 DAYS AFTER, I'LL UPDATE AGAIN... SO WAIT 'KAY!?

OHH! AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE THIS STORY! ^^v

Sincerely, Chieko♡