Rule#11 || WHAT!? You're...

Rule#11 : Always have a contract for your target

-----------------------------

" Alright class! time for homeroom. " Said Koro-sensei with really big head as he said with a muffle voice, " Okay, take a seat. "

Everyone sweatdrop, " That's..... Big.. "

" Koro-sensei, your head is approximately 33 percent larger. " Stated Ritsu. " Please explain to us. "

Koro-sensei stared at her and back to class. " Oh.. It's soaked up all this moisture, thanks to the high humidity. "

Koro-sensei#14 : Prone to Dumpness

Koro-sensei squeeze his head as water drop to the bucket below him as the class shuted in shock, " Like uncooked rice!!! "

" Now then! Karasuma-sensei tell me another transfer student is coming.. " Inform Koro-sensei as his head already back to normal. The class just hummed, " Hmm... well..probably another assassin. "

" I got another problem taking Ritsu too lightly last time. Sense won't make that mistake again. In any case, it will be nice for you to have someone else on your side. " Said Koro-sensei as he rubbed his tentacles. Hara looked behind her to looked at Ritsu and asked her, " Ne, Ritsu... Do you know about it?? You know... as a fellow transfer assassin.. "

Ritsu explained, " Yeah, a little. Originally he and I were to be introduced together. I would handle long-range attack and he close-range combat. Together, we would drive Koro-sensei into corner. but, these orders were for two reasons. " Everyone in the class are looked at Ritsu as she explained. Hara asked her again, " Huh? What were they?? "

" One, his adjustment took longer than expected. And two, I lack the capacity to provide him support. As an Assassin, I'm overwhelmingly inferior to him. " She explained seriously making everyone looked at her in seriousness. Koro-sensei looked down. " This coming from Ritsu, who blew off Koro-sensei's finger. "

Miyako listened carefully and she put her finger to her chin. Thinking. ' Hmm.. '

And then, there was a knock which make the class turned their head as the door was opened. The class held their breath as they saw the door and a man with white clothes stood there. His face are covered which make the class looked in confusion. And they whispered with each others.

" What's with the outfit?? "

" Is that the new kid? "

The man raised his hand. And....

POOP!

A bird popped out from his hand as he held it. He laughed friendly, " Sorry, didn't mean to frighten you.. " He said as he let the bird fly.

" I'm not the new kid--I'm his guardian.. You can call me 'Shiro' "

The class just stared at him, " Some guy all in white comes in doing tricks? That'd spook anyone! " Someone shoured which make Nagisa and Kayano sweatdrop.

Miyako, who sat there bored held her head with her hand as she looked at the newcomers for the first time. She widened her eyes. ' W-What? What's he doing here!? '

She fidgeted under her desk which didn't go unnoticed by Karma who sat beside her.

Everyone started to shout again, " Yeah! Not just Koro-sensei eith--- " Everyone stopped as they saw Koro-sensei in the corner near the railing. With his body turned grey liquid as he shivered and scared. Which make everyone twitched and annoyed.

" Koro-sensei!!!! You scaredy- cat!!!! " Everyone shouted annoyed at their teachers.

Koro-sensei just hanging there sweated, " Well, Ritsu was telling all those scary stories!! "