Rule#7 || Trip to Kyoto

Rule#7 : Stay shrouded in secrecy. Thats an assassin job.

--------------------------
Flashback#

Miyako's POV

Honestly, I didn't really care what my score are. But, to see my new classmates struggling for high grades, make me feel a little strange. So, when I'm home I grabbed my book and began to study it.

Actually, I already read those books like a million time but, just to make sure.

When the day came, I was surprised to see Class E really determined.

I picked a seat and began to answer those questions. Really, so the chairman changed the questions huh?

Well... it didn't matter for me, it was really easy.

It sounded strange, if you imagining it like a battlefield. But, thats what my classmates are thinking. Well, I, too imagining it and saw a monster really huge was about to attack me but, of course I blocked it.

After some minutes, I already defeated all the monster meaning I was done. I looked around to see my classmates still answered the questions. They speed increasing. Great.

But, I wonder... Could they answer question number 11?

Right after I thought that, I saw my classmates struggling. If this was battlefield, they're about being attacked by the monster and can't do anything to block it.

Well.. we'll see..

-------------------------------

We all got our marks and Karasuma-sensei got a call from someone explaining about how the chairman was cheap. Everyone was upset because they didn't do well. Well, can't really blame them thought.

" I'm sorry... this is my fault.. " Koro-sensei turned his face away from us.

And I saw Karma picked up a knife and he threw the knife at the board almost hit Koro-sensei.

He walked towards Koro-sensei and handed his paper. "Even if the question changed, it doesn't make a difference for me.. "

Koro-sensei looked at his paper who contain 99,98,100,98,99. Everyone was amazed. Well, but not me.

" Judging by my results, its because you taught me such an unnecessary extent.. "

He smirked, " But I have no intentions to leave this class. Assassination was much more fun than my old class. "

Suddenly, he looked at me. " I bet, Miyako-chan got a good score too. She's smart.. but, not as good as mine probably.. " He said while mocking me.

I stood up and brought my paper. I walked towards him and shoved my paper. " Heh~ reallyy?? It looks like I better than YOU Red head.. "

Karma looked at her score in shock and a tint of pink was appear on his cheek a little. I just smirked triumphantly at him.

Everyone looked at my score test and jawdropped.

" YOU GOT FULL SCORE!?!?!?!!?!?"

They shouted at me even Koro-sensei. I just closed my ears. Of course I dont want to become deaf you know.

Geez.. They and their mouth.

They stared at me like I'm some god or something. Really!? I just got a full score and they looked at me in such a way? How naive.

Karma then stepped in front of me with his smirk. " So What are you gonna do? Everyone didn't make it to the top 50, are you gonna run away? When it comes down to that, You're just afraid of getting killed right? "