Quote#1 || PARK (SPECIAL 1)

Quote#1 : If you closed your eyes, you'll never see the light.

--------------------------
Today, is Saturday and a nice day to lazing around in the house. But, not for Miyako. She has a routine that every Saturday she will jogging at 5 a.m until 9 a.m and sometimes stop in the park.

Today, she brought her bow to practice her aim in the park after doing some excersice.

When she reached the park, she entered the forest and walked deep and deep inside. After that, in the middle of the forest, she practiced her bow with the target she brought before.

Her aim really good that she always hit the center. She practiced and didn't pay attentetion to her surruounding. A small clap reached her ears and she stopped her practice and turned around.

She found a guy, leaning beside a tree behind her with red hair and golden eyes.

She raised her eyebrow as the guy walked towards her with his mischievous smirk. " Heh~ you're really good huh? "

She focused again on her bow and ignored the guy.

Suddenly, the guy grabbed her wrist making her surprised and unconsciously slammed the guy to the ground hard.

The guy winced in pain and really shocked as Miyako widened her eye after she realized what she has done.

" Su- Sumimasen! "

She stood and bowed. The guy stood up and cleaned his clothes as he smirked. " Wow .. What strenght! Are you sure you're not a monster in disguised? " Asked the guy.

Miyako stood there, Annoyed. " Well..sorry about that, but its your fault to suddenly grabbed my arm.. "

" Well.. I'm Akabane Karma... You're? " He said and give his hand.

Miyako looked at his hand and shook it, " Shirahashi Miyako.. Its nice to meet you Akabane-san... "

" Iie~ please call me Karma.. I'll call you Miyako kay? " Miyako smiled and nodded. " Sure, Karma-kun.. "

He put his hand in his pocket, " Say... do you like pranks Miyako-chan? "

" ..... Actually.. Yes.. "

" Well.. thats good.. "

Miyako stared confused at Karma, " Whats good? "

He smirked mischievously and suddenly grew a horn and tail, " I have a partner for my pranks... "

Miyako titled her head, " Huh? "

" You love to get into trouble right? " He asked and Miyako nodded unsurely, " Y-yeah.."

" You're my partner in crime now... " He said and walked away leaving a confused Miyako.

'What was that? '

---------------------------------

Thank you for reading it! This is the first special chapter... hope you like it!^^

Please vote and comment.. :)

Sincerely, Chieko