Rule#21 || Assassination Time!

Rule#21 : Blend into the shadow.

---------------------------------

" I'm dead... I'm already dead. " Koro-sensei mumbled as his face really pale. " For all that to be out in the open... I can't go on living. "

While Koro-sensei looked weak, the voice in the film said, " Now did you happen to notice anything while you sat through our top-secret video, Koro-sensei? "

Koro-sensei first looked confused but when he looked down, he was surprised, " Water! But I didn't sense anyone pouring it in! It couldn't be... "

" High tide! "

" Someone musta shortened the support pilings on this here chapel. " Koro-sensei thought as he looking around. The students, who got top spot stood in front of him. " Boatsick, shamed, and now waterlogged... You've slowed down quite a bit. " Isogai said as he and everyone pointed their guns towards Koro-sensei.

" Now.. For the main event. " Terasaka spoke as he pointed his gun, " A promise is a promise. No dodgin' now! "

Koro-sensei looked down, ' A valiant effort. But I know where the snipers are. If I just keep an eye out in that direction... but, where's she? '

Everyone started to shoot his tentacles and informed Ritsu.

Meanwhile, Ritsu in the phone informed everyone who was not in the chapel. " Commence operation! 5 second elapsed! "

Karma and Kayano who sat on the boat started to ride it. While the rope they tied to the chapel was being pulled and destroyed the wall in the chapel. " Did it come apart!? " Kayano shouted.

" Yesss!!! "

35 second elapsed.

Koro-sensei stood in the middle of water while the students who cornered him started to fly and circle around him with flyboards.

" Flyboards!? " Koro-sensei shouted. " A hydraulic cage!? "

Nagisa who was one of the people who cornered Koro-sensei, looked down. " Koro-sensei doesn't do well with sudden change to his environment. "

Sugino looked determined, " From the chapel to a cage of water!! "

" It'll confuse his weakened tentacles and lower his reaction speed even further! " Maehara yelled to everyone.

53 seconds elapsed.

Kayano rode the boat while looking behind her.

Ritsu appeared with her body machine and pulled out some guns. " Commencing volley! The area around Koro-sensei, 1 meter in total. "

" Koro-sensei is highly tuned to attacks that make contact. But we're actually not going to aim at him! We'll block his path with a hail of bullets! "

Everyone started to shooting non stop.

Nakamura shooted, " And that's not all! "

Chiba and Hayami appeared from the water with their guns or sniper in their hands. " The final blow.... "

" .... Goes to those three!! "

" WAIT!!! WHERE'S MIYAKO-SAN!? "

" WHAT!? "

Hayami and Chiba aimed their guns at Koro-sensei. They really focused with their guns.

" The ones onshore are three dummies infused with their scents! "

" By alerting him to the shore while in the chapel and changing the setting to a water cage. "

" We've created a whole new sniping target! "