Rule#13 || A New Teacher!? Wait..

Rule#13 : Have the right tools for an assassin job.
-----------------------------

Karasuma-sensei crossed his arms as he observing the students. " Don't look away! "

" Predict your target's moves! If you all do that, you'll block off every last one of his escape routes! " Said Karasuma-sensei.

' We are going on our fourth month of training. And more, more students are showing promise. Isogai Yuuma and Maehara Hiroto, They've got great reflexes. And when they work as a pair, their knife hit the mark more often now. ' Thought Karasuma-sensei as he dodged Isogai and Maehara.

' Akabane Karma. He seems like the evasive, meandering type at first glance, but there's great mischief in those eyes. ' He thought while dodging Karma attack.

' And the girls, Okano Hinata's upredictable movement born of her gymnastics background. And Kataoka Meg, with a reach and momentum to rival the boys. These traits make them stand out as attackers. ' He thought while smiled slightly.

" And Koro-sensei, the very model of an ideal teacher. To kill such a man of character would be unthinkable! "

Tick marks appeared, " Don't be making up thoughts for me! Get lost target! "

While Karasuma-sensei thought something, he felt like he was beimg embraced by snake as he dodged the knife and dragged the person behind him which was Nagisa.

" Ittai! "

Karasuma-sensei ran toward him, "Sorry, I put a little to much to oomph into my block there. "

" I-I'm fine! " Said Nagisa as he rubbed his head. Sugino just sighed, " Dummy! You gotta keep an eye on him! "

Again, suddenly Karasuma-sensei sensed like a scorpion behind him and again, he dodged the knife that aimed to his head and grab the person's hand but, the person just back flipped and landed behind him.

Miyako looked at Karasuma and grinned sheepishly, " Gomenne, Karasuma-sensei. "

Karasuma looked at those two deeply in thought, ' The strange presences i just felt----  was that my imagination? '

He walked away and the class started murmuring about him.

" Karasuma-sensei has like, zero, chinks! "

Kurahashi walked toward him, " Sensei! Come out for snacks with us after class! "

" I appreciate the invite, but I still have work to do. "

Everyone looked at him, " No chinks in his private life either. "

" Yo! Karasuma! " Karasuma looked up to see a man with a hand full of bags. " Takaoka!? "

" A new teacher? "

" Hey! I'm Takaoka Akira, and I'll be assisting Karasuma as of today! Nice to meet you E class! " The new teacher said with his goofy grin.

Everyone sat and surrounding Takaoka while he gave them a cakes.

" Wow.. Éclairs from La hermès.. "

Isogai looked unsurely, " Are you sure? They look pricey! "

" Go on! Eat up! I emptied out my wallet for this, so don't hold back! " Said Takaoka as he held his arms.

Yada spoke up, " You sure know your brand-name sweets. "

"Honestly, when it comes to me and sugar, it's love! " He said while making a cute face. Everyone sweatdrop, " So cute for such a big guy..."

Nagisa walked toward him while he held the cakes, " So, will you be taking over P.E tomorrow? "

" Yep! Orders from HQ. Gotta lessen Karasuma's load so--- "