Rule#24 || Barehanded? Don't be a fool!

Rule#24 : Have complete control over how your body operate.

------------------------------

Karma stood there with his smirk on his face. Grip looked irritated as he charged towards Karma. Karma dodging every single blow Grip threw gracefully.

Right. Left. Left.

Everyone jawdropped, " He-He's dodging or blocking every blow! "

" That's your defense technique right? Karasuma-sensei?? " Miyako who stood while being held by Hayami looked at an expressionless Karasuma and Koro-sensei laughed, " Nurufufufu~ He's an excellent student right? Karasuma-sensei? "

Karasuma looked at Karma seriously, ' Self defense is low priority for assassins, so while I don't remember teaching it in class.. He must've picked it up by watching me dodge their knife. Akabane Karma..... Even in this E class, his talent for fighting is head amd shoulders above the rest. '

" Not jus him Karasuma-sensei... "

Karasuma turned his head towards the voice and looked at Miyako, " Everyone has their own talents you know... " She said while smirking and everyone looked at Miyako and then Karasuma with confusion.

Miyako then looked at Karma and frowned, ' He can dodge him... but, '

' If I move in to attack, he'll grab me.. ' Karma thought as he dodging every single blow.

Grip stopped, " What's wrong-eth? You'll never get past me if you don't attack-eth. "

" You think? " Karma looked at him with his smirk, " I mean.. I could be doing my best to distract you while the rest of us slip past a few of time. " He glanced at his classmates and then started to look serious.

" But relax. No underhanded shenanigans here. Now... It's my turn. " Karma regained his posture. " Barehanded, like you. We'll settle this fair and square man to man. "

Grip smirked, " I like-eth that face of yours, young warrior. With you, I've got a chance- a chance to have-eth the kind of fair fight I can't experience in the world of assassins. " They began to fighting again and Now Karma not just dodging but attack to.

Miyako noticed something and widened her eye. ' He! '

She then looked at Karma and sighed desperately.

Hayami looked at her, " Are you alright Miyako-san? " Miyako just sighed again and nodded, " Don't worry about me. "

And then, Grip crouched down face-backing Karma and Karma smirked, ' Now's my chance! '

POOOOOOOFFF!

Karma caught off guard by what Grip did, make him faint and everyone looked surprised and shocked. Grip grab Karma's head, "It's over-eth "

Grip threw the spray to the ground.

" That gas!!! "

" I'm not fond of drawn-out fights-eth, Thought I'd give smoke paralysis gas a try-eth. " Yoshida who heard what Grip said shouted loudly, " That's dirty! Ain't nothin' fair about sneakin' that into the fight! " Everyone looked at him, annoyed. While grabbing Karma's head, Grip looked at all of them and smirked, " I never said I only fight bare-handed-eth "

Grip lifted Karma up, " One musn't get too particular about one's hangups-eth. Just another key to sticking around in this bussiness-eth. A spray of gas at point-blank--- "

" HAHAHAHA "

Grip turned his head towards the one who cut his talk and his eyes meet Miyako one eye. " What are you laughing at!? " He glared at Miyako and she laughed again. Everyone who saw Miyako's state looked horrified. ' IS SHE LOST HER MIND!? '