Rule#5 || Trouble

Rule#5 : Don't underestimated someone. They have advantage of you.

-----------------------------
After encountering Class E, Miyako become curious about what kind of class is that. She can feel something unusual and hidden there. Don't forget their P.E class, Her class never had shooting as their subject. So,Why did they?

'Something suspicious.. ' She thought but she didn't really want to know something not her bussiness so she just shrugged it off.

She knew, she can hack data from this school to find what she want. But, She won't do it.

She don't like someone disturbed her privacy so She respect their secret.

Today, is weekend and our main character are seen to have running around and jogging. Every weekend, we can see her running through the park and sometimes she practice her reflectivity and her Agility.

After that, she has some errand to buy foods and some materials. She is seen to wear purple hoodie, jeans and converse with her earphone on her neck.

Miyako POV

Hmmm... Is it enough? Eggs, flour, milk, cream cheese, vanilla, etc. Maybe this is enough... so, what more?

Ah! Chocolate! Oh my.. how could i forget?

I'm planning to bake today so, I buy some ingredients that i need and some foods for my empty fridge I think?

After I paid this, I walked out and decided going home throught some shortcut. And that is, rooftop of course!

I jumped from roof to roof and landed on the ground in some alley near my house.

As I want to walk out, some big guy who 10 times bigger than me stood there stared down at me with his disgusting eyes.. Ugh..

" My my.. what do we have here? Some little girl? Are you lost? Here..we'll help you.." He said with his disgusting cute voice.. ugh.. i wanna puke..

Wait.. did he just call me little girl!?

I know I'm short.. but, really!? Ohh.. this guy is dead.

I decided to ignore them and continue my walk.

His friend, step in front of me and looked down to me. " Don't be afraid.. we are a good guy.. "

Oh please..

" Get away.. " I said and they just laughed. "Ohhh.. you can talk bravely to us? "

My patient are runnimg thin. I don't want to destroyed this area so please..

" Youre in the way mister.. "

" Hahaha.. why don't you play with us? We'll go to arcade and maybe you can get some doll.. haha " Said one of the guy.

This is it.

End of Miyako POV

The area are really destroyed. 5 big guy are scattered and really bruised and it looks like they have broken ribs. Don't forget the wall who have some hole there.

Miyako stood in the middle of the scattered guy and cleaning her hand before pick up her grocery and going home.

But, she didnt notice there was someone who saw her action.

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

" I don't know how to say this.. "

Miyako glared at the man in front of her. " Well.. I don't really care.. "

The chairman sigh, "You beat 5 big guys who are 10 times than you because they mistook you for some little girl... am I right? "

" Not just there.. If I didn't beat them, they probably will kidnapped me and rape me.. " Scoffed Miyako.