Rule#8 || Assassination attempt!

Rule#8 : An Assassin must follow the leader.

---------------------------
🎵" First you take the earth, then put a bean in Tokyo and another bean in Sichuan, China. Leave contrails as you fly from Dubai to Hawaii. 🎵

🎶 Back to Dubai over to Philippines, and then! North-south between Hawaii and Dubai every 25 degrees. 🎶

🎶 And Voila! Koro-sensei! 🎵

---------------------------
The name is Red Eye. I'm an Assassin--a Sniper.

" Wow! With no windows, you can really see it move!!! "

Kurahashi, Kataoka, Maehara, and Isogai are staring at Koro-sensei as he looked out from the train. Excited. " It's so open! I won't get trainsick--- And 25 KPH is nice and fast! "

The sniper, who was ready to shoot Koro-sensei from somewhere are shooting him. But, of course! That's fail as Koro-sensei grab it with a handkerchief? Make everyone sweatdrop.

Move on to Hayami groups as they persuade Koro-sensei to watch drama about some action. Nakamura tried to distract Koro-sensei as the sniper ready to shoot him again. " Koro-sensei, over here!!"

But, when he want to shoot, He already lost Koro-sensei as he found Koro-sensei participated and perform in that drama.

Koro-sensei held the sword and back to back with the performer. " I shall guide you.. blood-cherry blossom are the only flowers that bloom from evil"

" He's even got the line perfectly!!! " Said Red Eye and make the assassination attempt failed once again.

And then Terasaka groups, bring Koro-sensei to a stairs and when the sniper shoot him, he failed again as the bullet didn't go throught his forehead because some paper.

" That's not bullet-blotting paper!!! " Said the Red Eye in shock as his attenpt to kill Koro-sensei always fail.

Koro-sensei held the paper who had a yellow liquid and he said, " See? I told you--- look at all this mucus it picked up! " Which make Terasaka mad and Hazama and Hara who saw it sweatdrop.

And, Koro-sensei received a call.

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

Nagisa groups, now are in arcade and they are looking at Kanzaki who played a game skillfully.

" Damn it! How the hell are you dodging those!? " Said Sugino surprised to see how amazing Kanzaki play.

" Eh.. That's a bit embarrassing.. "

" Now..That's a pro! Smiling that sweetly with the grips of hers! "

Okuda looked excited as she saw Kanzaki, " Wow! I had no idea you were this good at games Kanzaki-san! "

Kanzaki has a tint of pink on her cheeks as she explained, " I kept it quiet. In my family, frivolity was frowned upon. But, maybe I've been too worried abou what others think.. "

Kayano stare at Kanzaki, Smiling as Kanzaki explained once again, " Clothes, Hobbies, Status, I ran from it, go swept up in it, and wound up lacking confidence.. "

Nagisa stood behind the groups and he was smiling as he saw his groups, ' So this is the other side of Kanzaki-san... I didn't know what She told Kayano.. but--- '

" Sore jaa Kanzaki-san, I challenge you to play this game!!! "

A sudden voice make everyone of them turned around to see Miyako standing there with a bag beside her and a finger pointed towards Kanzaki.