Mother : Now eat your breakfast, children.

When your younger siblings left for their school. You packed your things and prepared yourself to head out. And yourmother called you. "Head to the Military HQ, your father will be waiting for you there. And be careful my son."

"Mom, are you with dad on this ? I mean do you want me to join the army ?"

"Many young men volunteer to join the army every year. In order to defend their homes, the empire and her people. Even our forefathers and the sons of the Lord Emperor gave their precious lives to safeguard the existence of our species. Your grandfather would be proud of you, my son."

"Understood, mom. Well see you til then."

"Like I said be careful, my child." She kissed you on your forehead while crying.

-Military HQ of Valedor-

You took the public transport tram and arrived at Military HQ after 10 minutes ride

You took the public transport tram and arrived at Military HQ after 10 minutes ride. When you entered the recruiting station you saw your father talking with one of the officers. You sat down one of the seats and then your father came to you.

"May I sit here ?"

"Of course, You may."

Father : It looks like you are not the one who is joining the Elite Order.

Y/N : Wait, you want me to join the Elite order ? I thought I was going to join the Majoris order.

Father : No, there're enough Majoris soldiers out there. And I want you to continue our household's success. Well anyway do you see that tall boy ?

Y/N : Wait our household's success ? What Lord Elitan's household ? They should be the rightful ones to carry the title of Emperor's Knight.

"Yes, they should be the ones but things have changed. They decided to give other households a chance to prove themselves as for them they started acting as the head of the Elite order and the Alpha unit as a whole. And now do you see that tall boy."

"Yes and what's with him ?" You asked.

Father : He is from Lancashire family.

"So what ? He's from a noble family just like us." You answered.

Father : Hah, noble ? No Lancashire isn't considered as a noble family. But its close enough, the patriarch of their family indeed supported the Emperor but he was a merchant you learnt that at school right ?

"Of course, dad ! Everyone knows it and their countless sons gave their lives for humanity."

"Indeed, like I said close enough and my son I'm truly overjoyed that you're joining the military. "

"Yeah..... you forced me to join." You grunted

Recruiting officer : Alright, those who are chosen for the Elite Order, follow me.