TW: hardcore gay porn

me? writing miscellaneous erotica at midnight with my phone at 20%? it's more likely than you think

"gee sonic," y/n giggled "i didn't think you'd come so quickly."

the naked blue hedgehog beneath you blushed, embarrassed. "y-you know i gotta go fast, y/n."

"try coming second for once," y/n said, tightening the leather belt around sonic's neck. "or else we'll be doing this all night before i get hard enough. not that i mind, though~"

sonic whimpered as y/n stroked his large, veiny, hairy, throbbing blue hedgehog penis. you tease him, gently brushing against his circumcised tip. he lets out a gasp. "y-y/n.... dont-!"

you yank at his leash. "what did i tell you to call me?"

"m-master..."

"louder."

"MASTER!"

you love hearing him scream. him, your beloved sonic. so precious, so fragile, so sensitive. so easy to dominate. sonic the hedgehog, your own personal cumdumster. the very thought made your nipples perk up with glee.

okay yeah i wrote that very early im the morning and i hate it im gonna pretend it doesn't exist

pink guy hesitated for a moment, but he couldn't resist. donald's ass was like a rotting fruit. the disgusting, greasy orange flabs and wrinkles turned pink guy on for some strange reason. slowly, he  uncurled two fingers.

"two?" mr trump hummed. "my, are you eager."

pink guy eased the fingers in, without the help of lube.

"damn bitch you loose as fuck"

he went further, getting spray tan and shit stains on his polyester pink jumpsuit. donald let out a moan that sounded like a rubber chicken.

"yeah i know you like that gay shit, mane." pink guy whispered into donald's wax-clogged ear.

he found trump's prostate among piles of shit and eagerly pounded it with his fingers, sticking a third one in as well. donald trump's wheezing cries were like music to pink guy's ears.

"i should write a song about this," pink guy groaned. "i'm gonna call it Gays For Donald."

"aw yeah pink guy," donald screamed. "you're the greatest musician of all time."

with that, the two of them came at the same time, like in the animes.

"fuck man," pink guy mumbled, pulling out his shit-covered fingers. "i'm gonna have to use bleach on this suit i'm gonna have to hire some professional cleaners for this shit. but... it was all worth it."

"what do you mean, pink guy?" donald asked, blushing.

"i mean my shit covered arm and my cum stained suit is worth having sex with you, donny."