PSA

avery plays the banjolele (it's exactly what it sounds like)

they also never curse like if they ever cursed it would be terrifying

they don't actually need the bandaid on their face, they just use it to cover this scar because they're afraid it'll make them look intimidating and unapproachable

they don't like talking about how they got the scar, that's another reason why they always cover it. it gives them bad memories.

avery was homeschooled for eight earth years (two and two thirds of a  trinomial in their planet's time) until they were basically forced to go to a public school. they excelled the requirements for children their age, and ended up graduating their planet's equivalent of high school at four trinomials (twelve years). they began homeschooling shortly after birth because Ca5 doesn't actually know how to raise children to become normal. she can only raise prodigies.

avery can drive, but they are not trusted enough to do so.

avery believes in conversation over conflict, they have yet to learn that sometimes violence really is the answer. they have been told this multiple times, but they refuse to believe it. they see the good in everyone, even if it's not there.

they don't understand romance but they're interested in it anyway.

they watch porn for the plot and "educational value."

they have like fifty journals and sketchbooks.

their native language is a mess of swahili, korean, english, and noises you might hear from a squirrel or tv babies

when they aren't laughing, they sing pretty well

i made them a spotify playlist, so if there's a song that reminds you of them pls let me know