(tw: hillbillies, murder, drugs, and theft)

sorry guys i am just OBSESSED with new character Cody Haskins and i've been developing her story and her interests and all that for, like, forever

here's an unnecessarily long biography featuring all the stuff i developed for her

Cody Haskins grew up in a trailer park in west Oklahoma. She was born in the back of a van, and she is one out of twenty children birthed from Boris Haskins (semi-legal sociopath that doesn't believe in condoms) and Deborah Haskins (nosy busybody who also doesn't believe in condoms.) Both of her parents have no business being so; they just let their kids do whatever they want, for the most part.

What Cody does with her freedom is casual theft and property damage. She often steals things (usually small animals, carpentry tools, and drugs.) Her theft victims often report her to her parents, but none of them ever know which kid was responsible so Cody never faces punishment.

Her first murder victim was a chicken. She was three years old when it happened, the weapon she used was a large knife. Boris Haskins believes children from a young age should learn about death and how to defend themselves from attackers and whatnot. As soon as the child can hold a knife he teaches them how to use it. She cut the chicken's head clean off; she loved watching the blood gush out. That was the proudest Boris ever was of her.

She killed a lot more things after that. Snakes, rabbits, neighbors' pets... The list went on.

At eleven years old she entered middle school, decided it was a shithole, and went to the library for six hours everyday instead. It wasn't until she had to walk the five miles home alone for the tenth time that she decided to stop lying to herself and come to terms with the fact that her parents don't care about her.

And so, at eleven years old, Cody Haskins robbed her own house and ran away from home.

Cody Haskins is currently fourteen. She collects bumper stickers from all the places she's been, and she's been all over the country. She has many aliases, all of which are wanted for some kind of crime. Her current one, Dolores Reed, is a fifty-eight year old woman and word on the street is she sells laced drugs. (Don't worry, they're not actually laced. Cody gets her products from a reliable source; a.k.a. the acne-ridden teen who steals from the drug store they work at.) Her current whereabouts are unknown.

Another Random Fact: Cody hates romance. She tried it once, and she didn't like it. Even if she did, she doesn't have the time or patience for it. She likes sex, though,  it's like romance but with more ecstasy and less sentiment.