1-Excitement...

HEY PEOPLE!!!..... this is my first story ever. Hope you guys like it. Do leave comments so that I can improve myself and also click the orange star.

Please ignore if I am mistaken somewhere, because in the end we are all humans who commit mistakes :)

HAPPY READING!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Kanza's P.O.V'

Tomorrow its's going to be so awesome because I AM going to meet my past time favorite people in my show, I thought as I walked towards my car. The wind whooshed past my hair and I shuddered. I hurriedly got in the car and started the engine. I was thinking wildly. I wasn't like that, like a crazy fan girl but still, I was so happy that once in my life I get the chance to meet them. It had been 6 years since I came to live in New York, but I had never gotten chance to meet them. I guess the time had come now, all thanks to my tv show "Guess it", it's about inviting all the famous desi people living in states and have some chat with them.

While thinking all of this and driving through the almost empty streets of my neighborhood I reached my home. It was 7 in the evening, I was planning to eat before I started to prepare for tomorrow. I made myself a plate full of spaghetti with a can of Pepsi. After finishing my dinner, I went upstairs to my room.

"Ahh need to look good!" I said opening my wardrobe and scratching my head cluelessly.

During all this the door rang and I went downstairs and opened the door only to see my best friend Hafsa at the door.

"Hey!" she exclaimed loudly as she hopped into the house.

"Hi... why are you so high?" I asked her.

"I am not high. I'm just excited for tomorrow." she said hugging me.

"I think I should be the one doing all this crazy fan girl stuff..." I teased her grinning.

"Oh, come on! Admit that you are happy and excited too." she said.

"Yeah that's true... but the thing I am most worried about is that how the hell am I going to manage all the things." I told her.

"Tension lene ka nahi, dene ka... I know you can do it" she said cheering me up.

"You think so?".

"I can guarantee" she winked.

"Oh, thank you Hafsa. You have been always there to support me" I said pulling her into a hug.

"Oh, don't make me feel like I am doing something big, you are my best friend and dost hee dost kay kaam ata hay".

"Thank you so much" I said with tears in my eyes.

"As I said before tension lene ka nahin, dene ka" said Hafsa wiping my tears off.

I smiled.

Hafsa my closet friend though one year older than me. She was always there for me as the most needed pillar. I can never thank her for helping me out from my hardest time.

"Ok, since you are here just help me with my look for tomorrow" I said pulling her towards my room.

"Your stylish isn't going to dress you?" she frowned.

"Oh yes she is! I totally forgot about that" I smacked my forehand and she laughed.

"You are totally nervous".

We walked into my room and Hafsa decided to groom me up for tomorrow so she gave me a good facial cleansing and made a homemade mask.

Hafsa left around 10.

>>>> NEXT MORNING<<<<

My alarm woke me up at 7. It was Saturday and I had no classes to attend at the university. I took a cup of coffee and watched some TV till I felt like shouting. It was so annoying; a robotic girl was talking non-stop about world. Like seriously! Who could even watch news like that.

I took a good long bath and dressed in a simple black shirt and jeans.

I decided to leave early but instead of going to studio, I went to see the Manhattan skyline. I go there whenever I wanted good wishes from my family.

For the first time, I felt like as if something new was going to happen, it was like as my family is giving me a sign to show me that I'll surely be happy after all these years of mourning them.

Khash! Asa hee hoo! Main bhe normal 22 years ki larkiyoon ki tarah ache zindaqi guzarna chahti hoon. I also want my life, my decisions which I never was able to take care of before. I stood there facing the calm yet cold water. I shut my eyes and took in a deep breath.

Soon after that I left for studio.

By each passing minute I was getting more and more excited. I reached the studio only to see everyone in a great hurry which increased my excitement even more. Someone was setting up the set, another person was checking if cameras were working perfectly. People shouting instructions to others. With all the noise, it felt like a fish market to me.

I went to my director, Fahad.

"Where were you Kanza?" he asked me with a frown plastered across his board forehead.

"I went to see the Manhattan skyline to calm myself a little before coming here." I replied in an excited voice.

"Ok, now go and get ready because they'll be here any minute" he said literally pushing me.

"I'm going. By the way when they arrive, don't tell me."

"Don't you want to meet them before we start our show, so you can overcome your nervousness and feel comfortable around them?" he asked.

"I meant that I will meet them, without someone else arranging us to meet." I replied.

"Ok, Ok kitne nakharay hain tumharay" he said laughing.

"Nakharay nahin balke nerves." I said moving towards the dressing room.

Zainab or Zani like everyone called her, was my stylist. She did a natural look of makeup for me and loose-curled my hair. I wore a greyish baggy shirt with black pants. After about half an hour I was ready. I realized that some of my nervousness had vanished.

Suddenly it hit me that I had forgotten to ask Fahad about another script since I had forgotten mine at home. I left the room and was walking towards the main setup.

Suddenly I bumped into someone, "Ouch".

I was about to say sorry but when I looked up saw who it was. The only thing that I could say was... "Oh My God!".