"Please.. Let's break up. Forget about me!"

"Trying to forget someone you love, is like trying to remember someone you never knew"

"Then stop loving me!"

"Loving is like breathing, how can I stop?"

She's crying. It hurts to see her cry.

"Goodbye Namjoon" she said then walk away.

Slowly, tears started rolling down my face. I watched her walk away until she's out of my sight.

It started to rain.

I was soaking wet but I didn't move a muscle. I looked down. I go home at the dorm.

"Namjoon!? What happened!?" Jin hyung asked. I didn't answer him and walk into my room. I locked the door and sit in the corner.

I'm crying. Again.

The night came and all of them tried to talk to me but I push them away. The door opened. It was Yoongi hyung holding the door keys. He approached me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"No. I'm not"

"What happened?"

"She broke up with me"

"What? Why?"

"She's tired. She's tired of me" I said then lowered my head.

"She will never get tired of you. I know that" Yoongi hyung said.

"I know hyung but I have no choice to believe it. If I didn't believe it I might think that she fall for someone else" I said.

"Talk to her again. Find out the true reason why she broke up with you. Be the Namjoon that I know. Be the Namjoon that doesn't give up on anything even though his world started  to fall apart" Yoongi hyung said then left the room

...

Days have passed and Dara doesn't go to school anymore. All of the students know about that. Whenever I passed by they will look at me with those pity eyes. I visit Dara at her home but she isn't there and so is Jinwoo. Their neighbor said that they left. I have no clue where to find her. Jungkook is absent today because he's in Busan.

Wait..

Jungkook.

He must have know where Dara is. Later that night I went to Busan. Good thing that I know he's address. I knocked at the door. It was opened by.

"Jinwoo???"

"Hyung!" He said then hug my legs.

But.. How..

"Why are you here Jinwoo?" I asked.

"Noona said she has to go on a trip so Jungkook hyung's family is taking care of me" Jinwoo said.

I heard footsteps coming from the stairs. It was Jungkook. His eyes widened. He quickly carried Jinwoo in his arms. 

"H-hyung, why are you here?" he asked.

He can't look at me.

"I'm just going to ask you something" I said.

"Jinwoo, go to our room. Quick" Jungkook said and Jinwoo go upstairs. He pulled me in.