Chapter 12

Namjoon

I decided to go to Dara's even though our group study will be at night. I saw her watering the plants. My eyes landed on Jinwoo. He's holding a pitch of water. He walked slowly towards Dara and he splashed the water on her. 

Dara was so shocked. Jinwoo fell down because his laughing so hard. Dara tickled Jinwoo which made him laugh even more. Dara did the same, she splashed water on Jinwoo. Now they are both wet. Suddenly, Jinwoo saw me.

"Hyung!" he said then ran towards me. "How are you little boy?" I asked. "I'm good hyung!" he said. "What are you doing here?" Dara asked. "Umm. Group study?" I said. 

"GROUP STUDY? OUR GROUP STUDY WILL START AT 5:00 P.M. AND YOU'RE HERE? IT'S ONLY 8 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING" she shouted.

I scratched my head then smiled. "Mianhaeyo" I said. In a blink of an eye, Jinwoo splashed water on me. 

"HAHAHAHAHA! He's wet too!" Dara laughed. I get some water and I splashed it on her. Her eyes widened. I carry Jinwoo. "Noona's wet!" he said then laugh. Now we're like kids. Splashing water everywhere. We sat down on the grass.

"Well that was fun" Dara said. "I want more!"Jinwoo shouted. "Jinwoo, Noona and Hyung are tired" Dara said. 

"It's okay Noona" Jinwoo said then smiled.

"Let's change clothes- wait. Speaking of clothes, you didn't bring clothes didn't you?" Dara asked me. 

Oh crap.

"I can hang my t-shirt" I said.

"And what would you wear?" she asked.

"Nothing"

...

Dara

I just finish washing up Jinwoo. 

"Jinwoo, did you see your hyung?" I asked. 

"He's outside Noona" Jinwoo said trying to get his chocolate. "No no no. It's too early" I said then put the chocolate in the refrigerator. Jinwoo stomped his feet. I laughed. I  opened the door to tell Namjoon that breakfast is-

Bloody hell

NAMJOON IS SHIRTLESS

HE'S SO FUCKING HOT

He's drying his hair by using the towel which made him hot even more. He looked at me. I quickly ran inside the house and closed the door. I lean in the door and breathe.

I JUST SAW A FUCKING HOT MAN OUTSIDE MY HOUSE. 

 And then the door opened.

"AHHHH" I screamed.

As I opened my eyes, I saw Namjoon. He's holding my waist and my hand is on his chest. Our face is so close. 

How to calm?

When I got back to my senses, I quickly stand up.

"Umm. B-breakfast is ready" I said then quickly walk to the dining room. I sat down beside Jinwoo. Great. He sat down in front of me. How long does it take for his clothes to dry? Ugh. 

"Hyung, where is your clothes?" Jinwoo asked.

"Outside" Namjoon said.