Detlef : Stop Y/N , Look over there that titan .

Detlef : Could it be an abnormal ?

Y/N : Probably but have you ever seen or heard about a titan covered in fur before ?

Detlef : No .

While you and Detlef were chatting beast titan saw you two . The beast titan grabbed a big stone and threw it right in to your direction .

Y/N : Detlef , run ! /Smash/

When things became visible again Detlef was already dead crushed by the stone . And the beast titan was closing in to your direction with some abnormal titans behind it .

"Rest In Peace, my friend." You whispered.

You tried to stay calm but you knew you had to do something with that Ape titan. So you summoned Spartacus right away, suddenly the beast titan stopped moving just stood there watching your titan.

Y/N : I know you are a titan-shifter !!! The normal ones does not throw stones

Zeke : I was starting to get worried that we didn't speak in same language.

Y/N : Was it really necessary to kill my friend ? You bastard!

Zeke : I don't remember seeing a titan like yours back in Marley.

Zeke smirked and said " So you must be the founding titan that we are looking for."

" Sorry to disappoint you, but not the founding titan you f*ck ! And your killing stops here. Any last words ?!" You replied

And then you took your fighting pose ( similar to boxing stance ) before you began your attack you studied your enemy.

Y/N : His titan has a big body and it seems that his titan's limbs are long. And that gives me an advantage. But If I am going after the nape it will be the right choice to tore off his limbs first.

When the beast titan tried to punch you , you quickly dodged it and grabbed it's arm and tore it off from the beast titan . After that you penetrated your attack on it's ribs and hardened Spartacus's left leg . Once you gave beast titan a side kick from the left , the beast titan's body was cut in half . But he had the control of his upper body , he grabbed Spartacus's head with his right hand . He tried to crush your titan's head but the armor was too thick soon Zeke gave up .

Y/N : Once I get you out of that shell of yours , I am gonna enjoy torturing you .

Right before you were going to tore off his neck , the other abnormal titans attacked you by group . Forcing you to get away from the beast titan , in your rage you started tearing off their heads one by one .

Y/N : I will kill you sooner or later , so enjoy the time you got until that day .

Zeke : Get me out here before that monster kills me .

You only a saw half naked , blonde haired man getting away with a abnormal titan .

Zeke : I will never forget this moment ! We will meet again.

"ZEKEEEE !!!!!" Spartacus shouted.

-Few hours later-

Once you opened your eyes you were laying on grass , wind was blowing quietly and slowly . The sun was setting and there was no sign of titans near by .

Y/N : *cough* I should return to Stohess district .

Your whole body was sore but it seemed normal to you . So you stood up and headed to Trost district . While you were walking you saw ravaged villages only blood and half-eaten bodies can be seen .

Y/N : What a mess .

You walked for nearly 3 hours and right before you were about transform you encountered Garrison force soldiers who were retreating their cannons back to Trost district .

Kitz Woermann : What are you doing here ?

Y/N : Just came here to check the situation.

Kitz Woermann : So Captain what did you find here ?

Y/N : It seems everything is under control . But the most of the villages I got through were horrible to see .

Rico Brzenska : Captain Y/N , our scouts reported that " They found no hole in the Wall Rose "

Y/N : Are you sure about it ?

Kitz Woermann : Well Y/N we are heading to Trost district , do you wanna come with us ?

Y/N : I would really appreciate that , Kitz .

You mounted on one of the horses Kitz's squad had so you rode with the Garrison troopers back to Trost district .

End of chaper 17