Endless suffering

Start from the beginning

Levi and other Survey corps member started killing the titans but there were too many of them. And the ones that got through Survey Corps' defense started devouring the Female Titan, you just stood there unable to move your body cursing yourself over and over again. Upon seeing his soldiers can't defend the female Titan, Erwin signals a retreat.

Erwin : All soldiers Retreat!!!!!!

After the titans finished devouring the Female titan, you dropped down to your knees.

Y/N : Scan for her ! She must be alive, she just can't go down like this. This is not like her.

"We scanned for 5 times and there's still nothing, sir. I highly doubt that someone can survive from that mess."

"Why ? Why Annie ? Why did you gave up everything and let those mindless f**king titans devour you. And how am I suppose to live without you, I was ready to give up everything for you. Just for you." You stood up and let out a long sigh.

"Sir, we need to go. If you wish to mourn after her, you'll need to do it somewhere safe."

You just stood there, hoping that she is still alive. And out from the corner of your eye you saw blue smokes being fired into the air, which is a signal ordering the soldiers to retreat.

 And out from the corner of your eye you saw blue smokes being fired into the air, which is a signal ordering the soldiers to retreat

"Phoenix, I've a mission for you; Go to the ship and sink it in the ocean, destroy it, self-destruct it. I don't care just destroy it, and meet with me here. I will be waiting for you."

"Have you gone mad, sir?"

Your hands started shaking violently, you told yourself "There is no point in living now, Phoenix." Phoenix continued to question your action and why you were doing this, without any reply you removed your helmet and took out your pistol.

Y/N : If there is any God or Devil in this world. Then hear me out ! Let me be with the woman I love ! It doesn't matter to me in hell or even in a more horrible place just let me be with her.

"Come back to your senses, Sir! it's just a shock after seeing something terrible. I will have to tranquillize if you're going to harm yourself." Phoenix said

You slowly raised the pistol as Phoenix prepared to take you down. "Fortunately, the scanner located Annie Leonhardt in the south."

After hearing those words, you quickly put away the gun and grabbed your helmet. Jumped from branch to branch while summoning your wings. But out of nowhere, someone shot a flare gun.

 But out of nowhere, someone shot a flare gun