Chapter 8

*ZOE'S POV*

     I woke up the next morning at 12:00 p.m. Wow that's the longest I've slept in a while. The memories of last night flooded my head and I just smiled. Hayes Grier is MY boyfriend. MINE. I got up out of bed and looked in the mirror. I put my hair in a bun and changed into some Jean shorts and a hoodie. I walked out to find a note on the counter. "I didn't want to wake you up because you stayed out pretty late last night. Anyways Nash, Hayes and I are at magcon we won't be back until 1 ish love ya ~Raevyn" Well I only have an hour till they get back so I decided to just watch some tv. My phone goes off and I see who it's from. Its from Raevyn's mom. I answer it.

"Hello?"

"Zoe"

"Yes"

"You and Raevyn need to start packing all of your stuff y'all are going to be coming home a week early because yalls school won't let you miss a week. Y'all only have until Saturday your plane leaves Sunday at 8:00 a.m."

"Yes mam"

"Alright honey see ya in a couple of days"

"You to bye"

   I only have 2 more days to spend with Hayes and Nash. I was watching tv until my eyes were covered by a pair of hands. "Guess who" the person says. "Hmm a dolphin?" I say laughing. He takes his hands off of my eyes and turns me around to face him. "I have some news go and get Nash and Raevyn" I say now getting upset. They all come in and sit down on the couch. I sit on Hayes' lap and he wraps his arms around me and  lays his head on my back. "OK guys well the plan was to stay here for two weeks but Raevyn's mom called while y'all we're gonna and said we are going back on Sunday our flight leaves at 8:00 a.m." I say now tears falling from my eyes. "Well why don't we make the best of these two days!" Nash says. "Yea why don't we go swimming?" Raevyn says. "Yea me and Nash will go get ready and pick y'all up in 15" Hayes says getting up and leaving with Nash. Me and Raevyn Get into our bikinis. I wear my blue one and Raevyn wears a red one.

                     *NASH'S POV*

    "Ready Hayes" I ask. "Yea let's go" he says. We walk done the hall and knock on the girls door. Raevyn opens it. Looking stunning as ever. We all walk to the beach. Hayes and Zoe go off and swim while me and Raevyn sit in the sand and talk. "So only 2 more days in Cali" I say. "Yea I'm going to miss it here I'm going to miss you." she says now with tears rolling down her face. I pull her onto my lap and face her face towards mine. "Just because your going back doesn't mean we aren't ever going to see each other ever again." I say. She looks at me with so much sadness in her eyes. I lift her chin up with my two fingers and plant my lips on hers. We sit there and just kiss. I pull away smiling leaning my forehead against hers. "I love you forever and always" I say to her. "I love you to the moon and back" she replys.For a long time she just sits on my lap and hugs me.I'm going to miss her.

                     *HAYES' POV*

Me and Zoe go into the water and swim while Nash and Raevyn stay on the beach. "Hey wanna play colors?" Zoe asks me. "What's that?" I ask confused. "Its a game where you hold me bridal style and you have a color in your head I have to try and guess that color every time I guess wrong you dunk my head under and we take turns" she says. "OK I'll hold you first" I say while she jumps in my arms. "Purple?" "no" "Yellow?" "no" "Brown?" "yes" "Ok now I get my prize since I won!" "And what's that?" I ask. "Hmm a free kiss on the lips!" she says smiling. "Ok" I say pulling her close to me and kissing her passionately. "OK your turn!" she says as I get in her arms. I have literally guessed every color. She's really good. "Ummm my eyes?" I say as my final guess. "Yes!!"she says putting me down and giving me a kiss. "I'm going to miss your kisses!" I say with a cracking voice trying not to cry. "I'm going to miss you. Your eyes, your smile, your laugh, your bad jokes, your hugs,you!"she says as tears start falling down her cheeks. "Heyy don't cry I promise I'll text you everyday and I'll call you so I can hear your Angel voice.Just because your going back to Texas doesn't mean we are over I love you forever and always!" I say wiping away her tears and picking her up as she wraps her legs around my waist. I look into her eyes and then attach my lips to hers. "OK guys we better get going its already 8:00 p.m." Nash says as we walk out of the water hand in hand. We all start to make our way back to the hotel.

                      *ZOE'S POV*

  When we arrive at my door I start to tear up. "Can y'all stay with us tonight?" I ask Hayes. "Let me see" he says walking over to Nash. I see Hayes whisper in Nashs ear that makes him smile, he then walks back over to me. "The plan is to have me and you stay in this room and Raevyn goes to me and Nashs room" Hayes says with a smile on his face. Raevyn walks out of our room with a bag of clothes. "Night love you." Raevyn says giving me a hug. "No inappropriate things!" she says to Hayes and gives him a hug. Her and Nash then walk off leaving me and Hayes alone for the night.