Today Is...

Can you read this? Drabble. Onwards!
__________________________

"You're my sunshine."

"You're my snowflake."

"You're my dragonfly."

"You're my polar bear."

"You're my bonfire."

"You're my cubes."

"You're my fireball."

"You're my icicle."

"You're my flames."

"You're my frost."

"You're my wildfire."

"You're my snowstorm."

"You're my combustion."

"You're my winter."

"You're my summer."

"You're my coldness."

"You're my warmth."

"You're my Devil."

"You're my Dragon."

"You're my world."

"You're my world-"

They kissed, laughed, rubbed noses, and called each other pet names.

They were enjoying their embraces and hypnotizing glazes. Especially, during night's like these where their world only resolves around the other.

Today's a very special day, you see.

Today's the today they became one.

Today's the day that they had mated.

Today's the day that no matter what life take them, they'll never separate.

Today's the day that they'd become intertwined in more ways than one; in their bodies, hearts, minds, and souls.

Today's the day that Natsu bit Gray.

Today's the day that Gray bit Natsu.

Today's the day that the Fire Dragon and Ice Devil have claimed one other.

Today's the day they got betrothed.

Today is July, 7, 792.

Today's the day they had meet.

Today's the day that many amazing things have happened to them.

Today's also the day that they found out that they're becoming parents!

"-and you, too!" Gray said warmly towards Natsu's currently flat belly.
He gently rubbed the rosette's warm, soft skin with his large, chilly hands.

He sat in between Natsu's separated legs; giving massages to the latter's large, soft thighs and flat stomach.

The pink haired man just giggled at the slightly ticklish feeling. He stared at the older black haired man above him, and laughed warmly at his taller fiancé's excitement and happiness, that was practically radiating off of his handsome face.

"Gray," The sound of his name being emitted from that soft voice that he desperately loves, had him instantly looking back up at his younger lover.

His name was said so adoringly and warmly that it had made his icy, cold heart beat rapidly and considerably.
It warmed him up inside, immensely.

Gray crawled back up and straddled Natsu's waist; he stared warmly and lovingly down at his beautiful fiancé.

His hot fiancé.

His sexy fiancé.

His uke fiancé.

His adorable fiancé.

His bashful fiancé.

His aggressive fiancé.

His flirty fiancé.

His naughty fiancé.

His dragon fiancé.

His pregnant fiancé!

His... HIS FIANCÉ!!!

The thought of the rosette being his fiancé was surreal and unbelievable. He wanted to cry from the immense, heartwarming and emotional feeling.

"Yes?," Gray practically growled; his possessive side almost slipping. It'd instantly sent a shiver down Natsu's spine and he quickly arched upwards.

But, he immediately fell back down. He didn't want to ruin the beautiful moment that they were enveloped in.

Thankfully, it didn't seemed to have gotten Gray's attention. The said person's focus was only on Natsu's large, reptilian, onyx eyes.

"I love you," Natsu whispered lovingly.
His pink lips were slightly separated from the soft words; leaving a small opening for Gray to see those sharp teeth that he really loves to touch; of course, with his own mouth!

All the while, the rosette haired teen's reptilian large, onyx orbs was shining warmly upwards at him. Meanwhile, Natsu's shoulder length pink hair was spread around him in a beautiful way.

Gray blinked back slight tears and softy placed his large hands against Natsu's flat stomach underneath him, and begun to massage the soft skin.

Meanwhile, the dark haired teen had suddenly bent forward towards the younger's face and stopped a few centimeters away from one another.

"Natsu," He murmured to the younger boy's kissable, full lips. Green swirls were clashing with blue eyes. It pulled and sucked them right into their own worlds; seeing things that no one else could. Things that no one can. Things that are far too personal for anyone.

"I love you, too." He muttered, softly. Within a blink of an eye, their lips had immediately combined and they had begun a very passionate french kiss.

Whatever beautiful moment that they had was instantly ruined from Gray's sudden action. Lustfulness had very quickly overtook their admiring minds and they were once again enveloped into their own little, personal world's.

The rest being history.

~Fin!