Devil Slaying Mating Season

Drabble. Sorry. Onwards!
__________________________

Gray felt himself climax, thickly, inside the tight hotness of his younger lover. But, he didn't stop there. Oh, no. With the immense wetness, that was surrounding him inside and out; he was able to thrust, more, easily and deeply, inside. He looked down and saw how his heavily, pulsing, erection thrusted inside the smaller, moaning boy. He could see how his seed's from before, made his thrusting, easy and faster. It had just made him turn, harder. If that was even possible. He snapped his hips, quicker and harder, inside the boiling cave. He soon, felt himself coming, again. And, he did. He came, much thickly then before. Seed's filling in and spilling out of Natsu, immensely. They both moaned, in pure ecstasy. But, that didn't last very long, as Gray, suddenly, felt himself grow hard, again. Looking down at Natsu, he saw lustful, yet, tired eyes, looking up at him. "One more, time. I promise. Just, once more," Gray whispered, feeling bad for the smaller boy who was tired to the bone. But he couldn't help it! Natsu, who simply nodded, felt himself become, drain. But he knew it wasn't Gray's fault that he was so horny! It was Devil Slaying Mating Season, after all. Gray, who saw Natsu nodded, quickly started thrusting, again. Gray, suddenly, pulled the younger boy's leg's up and pressed them on the smaller's chest. A loud, husky moan escaped them both, at the new position. Gray, found himself being able to go faster and harder, inside, then before! It thrilled him, that he could go deeper. He looked down, again, and saw how his monstrosity; his own personal red devil; his own ice-make cannon, was being sucked into the steaming, hot, cavern like an empty vacuum. He wanted to cry at how delightful it felt. It just felt amazing how his aching member was finally getting the long relief it has been wanting for, for so long. And with a few more, inhuman, pace. He, finally, came inside Natsu; while quickly biting onto the smaller boys shoulder. Leaving a mating mark. Claiming him. Gray's member, finally, shrank about to normal. He, suddenly collapsed, on the panting and tired, rosette. Their fast hearts, beating abnormal. It wasn't until, Gray had, finally, pulled out, that he saw the Fire Dragon Slayer, sleeping in their bed, peacefully. He chuckled at the snores that escaped him. He rolled over, and pulled the smaller boy towards him. And they both fell into a peaceful asleep.

~Fin.