You're Loved

Surprised, again? Drabble? Onwards!
__________________________

"I'm ugly and unlikeable."

"You're beautiful and loved."

"Stop lying!"

"It's the true and you know it."

"No, it's not! I'll always be alone!"

"Yes, it is and I'll prove you wrong."

Before he could say or do anything, the older grabbed onto the youngest from his chin and grabbed his waist; pulling himself closer, until they were chest to chest and nose to nose.

Green clashed with blue, and before the rosette knew it, cold lips smashed onto his warm ones.

His green eyes widen in shock; which had soon closed on it's own, and he leaned into the others both embrace.
Moans escaped them, and without any hesitation; their tongues met.

The rosette wrapped his strong arms around the taller male's neck. Trying to get closer. Feeling this, the raven replaced his arms from the younger's waist and for his large hips; almost touching his buttocks. And doing the same thing as the younger male.

The two separated from their long and passionate make out. Their eyes meeting, lustfully and lovingly, and with their foreheads touching one another.

"I love you, Natsu Dragneel." Gray said, lovingly and sincerity; his cold breathe hitting Natsu's warm ones. Natsu's breathe hitched, and looked into Gray's dark blue eyes in shock.

However, the shock had turned into one of love and tears. They looked at each other with the upmost adoration that they've ever shown to anyone.

"I love you, too, Gray Fullbuster." He chocked out, loving and sincerity.

They shared another kiss, but one that wasn't lustful and passionate. No, this one was that expressed their emotions for one another, perfectly.

They separated, again, and shared a warm, blushing smile. After they had separated, Natsu buried his blushing face onto Gray's warm neck.

His arms had replaced themselves around Gray's shoulders, so that he'll have space to burry his reddish face.

Meanwhile, Gray'd removed his right hand against the younger's large hips and buried his fingers into Natsu's spiky, pink and thick hair. His other hand held onto the shorter's large hip; almost groping his large buttocks.

"I'm beautiful and loved."

"Yes, you are. Very much."

At his words, Natsu giggled against his neck; making Gray shiver. But, he held onto his composure from making any noise.

"I love you, Gray." Natsu suddenly, mumbled.

"I love you, too. So please don't ever say that you're ugly and unlikeable; when in actuality, you're very much loved. I'm a prove of that... And I'll always be." Gray said, warmly.

Natsu looked back up at Gray, teary, however, before they could fall; Gray immediately held onto his cheeks and wiped them away.

"I'll remember that, I promise." Natsu vowed, his voice shaking. The two shared a warm smile, before meeting each other half way for a chaste kiss.

After that, the two separated and left together. Their hands intertwined. Hearts crossed. And souls, bonded.

~Fin!