I Love You, More! (A sequel to ANB)

Natsu's POV:
__________________________

Okay, it's official, I hate my life!!! What did I do to deserve this pain!!! Oh god! It hurts! You're probably wondering why I'm in pain so much, right? It's the baby!!!

It's already been five months since I've confessed to Gray about being pregnant and it's now the six month. The first two months was going alright, but now, now this damn baby is a pain in the ass, it keeps growing and it hurts! It also kicks at any random time!

At the moment I'm at the guild, with Sting and the other's, since Gray's out on a mission. We told the guild and surprisingly they didn't react bad when we told them the news, it was actually the opposite. They celebrated for our new addition of the family. It turned out that Sting and Rogue also knew about the Dragon Slaying Mating Season and told everyone about it, and what else is shockingly was that they also came out the same day and admitted they were both a couple, and Sting's who turns out was a submissive, also's carrying. So now we have two pregnant male Dragon Slayers. Great!

In the meantime, me and Sting, who's seating next to me in a bench, is also in pain. Stupid babies! Why must you curse us with more pain! Aren't we gonna be in pain enough when we have you! I ignored the sympathy and pity looks the others were giving us. They don't know what we're dealing with here! I plopped down on the table groaning.

"So much pain...." I mumbled out.

"Same..." Sting groaned out besides me.

"You guys are so pathetic. You can't take in a little pain. I wonder how you two will react when you're in labor and going to have c-section." Minerva mumbled out. But with our enchanted hearing, we heard every word.

"Shut it! I wanna see how you'll react if you was in my place!" We shouted in unison.

"My bad. I didn't mean to get your undies in a twist." She put her arms up in a surrounding way.

"It's fine. You wouldn't understand. I get it." I mumbled out, before laying my head in my arms, in misery.

"Jeez, now look what you did now, Minerva! You made them more miserable!" Orga said.

"Sorry," Minerva mumbled.

"It's fine." We mumble in unison, again. I hissed in pain, holding back a cry, when the baby suddenly kicked, hard, again. Yukino looked at me worried.

"Hey, you okay?" I looked up to see her concern expression.

"Yeah, it just hurts when the baby kicks is all." I replied, before looking to my side where Sting is holding his stomach in pain. Poor guy, I know what he's going through, handling the pain all alone. Now that I just notice, I haven't seen Rogue around. Raising my head, I looked around, ignoring the others stare.

"Hey, where's Rogue?" I asked out of nowhere.

"He's in a mission..." Sting mumbled in pain.

"Oh."

"What?" He asked me looking up curious.

"Nothing, it's just weird how both of our boyfriend's are in a mission, yet we're both in pain..." I explained.

"Well that's reasonable. We can't exactly go on missions with them, with being pregnant." He blushes slightly from mentioning the word. I chuckled from his reaction, which he seemed to notice.

"Hey, It's not funny! It's kinda embarrassing." He hid himself in his arms. I couldn't help but giggle slightly.

"Not really." He looked up and stared at me confused,

"Oh, so you don't think it's weird, sometimes, for a male to be pregnant?" I shot him a fierce look.

"No, I don't. It doesn't matter what other people care about! It's what you think about yourself! We're already weird, or even freaks to begin with, we're dragon slayers, we breath, eat, and shoot our natural elements, having another addition to it won't change anything!" I shouted out. I didn't realize the whole guild was listening on, before I heard everyone clapping, whistling, and cheers from my inspiring speech. I ducked my head, embarrassed. But that's what I truly felt, so I'll take it to pride. I looked up again, and saw Sting tearing up slightly from my speech.