Emotions

Hello! First, I just want to say is that I'm sorry for not posting the Husky story, when I said I would, soon. But, I have writers-block on it. So, so sorry!

However, this came to be! You're very welcome! BUT! I would not make a second part to this! Sorry! (This is already finished!) Onwards!
__________________________

A sob was heard in the quiet house. He sat on a chair, in the middle of a room.

With strong duct tape wrapped around his shaking mouth and hands, tightly.

Some blood, surrounded his hands as he struggled to escape. But, there wasn't much luck.

He watched terrifyingly as the man, that he practically grew up with, had headed towards him, slowly.

Another sob, escaped him, as he watched him, become closer and closer and closer.

"Shhh... It'll be okay~." The man, had practically purred out, as he sat onto the shaking mans, naked lap; sitting right above his erection and leaking groin. He thrusted down; teasing him.

He'd drugged him.

The shaking and tapped man, loudly moaned and cried, harder, but not as louder as the dangerous man, above him.

Mentioned man, had wrapped his strong arm's around him. His right hand holding onto a sharp, knife.

"Don't worry, my love. I'll never hurt you." He purred and tried to reassure him.

"I'll rather die, then to ever hurt you. So please, stop crying." The boy wiped the tears away, however, more just came back. It frustrated him.

A stern look appeared on his face, at that. "If you don't stop crying and start smiling; you'll regret it, my love." His sweet and loving voice, instantly changed, and became slightly insane, towards the ending.

With that, he put the handle of the knife into his mouth, so that he could hold onto the others face's with both of his strong hands, tightly.

Although, he was unaware of doing this. "Smile, Gray! Please, do it for me~!" Natsu had managed to mumble throughout the large, black handle.

At only seeing despair, hurt, and fear on Gray's face, Natsu sighted, sadly. "I see. So it's going to be the hard way, is it?" He said, rhetorically.

At this, the older man's blue eyes had widen, alarmingly and horrifyingly. He quickly shook his head, fiercely; well, he'd tried to, but Natsu still held onto his head, tightly.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! You didn't listen to me, the first time. Now, you'll have to be punished. It would've been much more easier, if you only had just listened to me." He purred, teased, and taunted.

With one hand, Natsu grabbed onto the older mans black hair; pulling it up and saw Gray's face scrunch up in agony.

With Natsu's other hand, he grabbed onto the knife. Gray, seeing this; just shook, harder, in more fear.

Natsu looked onto the others eyes, and saw the sheer terror, in them. Then, the rosette looked down and saw that the other man's mouth was gagged with a gorilla-duct-tape.

He'd remembered putting that on Gray, when he wouldn't stopped yelling.

"Hmmm.... What should I do to you?" He thought, in consideration.

Only for insanity to, suddenly, appear on his once childlike and innocent face, and an evil smirk to grow and grow; until they were both terrifying to look at. But, Gray just couldn't look away; it wasn't by choice.