The Husky Sickness

I just felt like continuing this. I might make a sequel to this. But if I do, it'll be the final ending to this little story. Anyways, ONWARDS!
__________________________

A month had past, since the change.

Not much has changed, except for the tiny fact that Gray's buddy had became his half buddy and half lover.
It still shocked Gray at how things had changed so drastically. But, Gray wouldn't change it for the world. He loves Natsu and Natsu loves him. It's simple as that.

And after a long night of drilling the rosette's abused hole, frantically and mercilessly, Gray woke up with his lover, besides him; naked as the day he was born and covered, heavily, in Gray's large amount of semen.

Gray couldn't help it! He just loves the rosette. Now that Natsu's his and a human, too; he didn't have to hold back. He took the chance and went for it. And Gray couldn't be anymore happier with his puppy turned lover.

And if anything were to ever happen, the younger boy could always change back into his husky form and no one will ever aspect a thing. This will be their little secret. Only for them.

Gray looked down at the younger boy and smiled, softly and warmly, as he watched Natsu snuggle into him, in his sleep. However, the raven was brought back towards reality when he heard a painful groan coming from the younger boy.

Gray narrowed his eye at the sudden noise. For the last month, he noticed that Natsu had been, groaning, lately. It worried Gray. Maybe something is wrong with him? Gray didn't know whether he should go back to the vet or to a hospital.

As that thought ran though Gray's worried-filled mind, he didn't noticed Natsu waking up. That is... Until, he heard his soft voice; that startled him into looking down at the teenager.

"Daddy?... What's wrong?" Natsu asked worriedly, as he looked up and saw the frown on Gray's handsome face, and had yawned mid-sentence. The raven man registered what he'd said and just smiled solemnly at him.

"Have you been hurting, love?" Gray asks, instead. "You don't have to hide it from me, baby." He reassured the younger boy if he had any hesitation. He rubbed Natsu's back with his right hand, soothingly.

Natsu suddenly looked up at him with teary eyes. "A-Actually, I am..." He almost cried. He leaned his face into Gray's large, warm chest, "I h-hurt, d-daddy! It h-hurts in my s-stomach! And, I-I don't k-know why, d-daddy!" Few tears had managed to escape.

Gray held onto his baby, tightly, as he rubbed, sooth circles against the pink haired boy's back. "Do you want to go get checked out?" He felt Natsu nod into his large and warm chest.

"It's your choice, if you want to go to the vet or to the hospital?" Gray waited and heard him mumble 'vet'.

"It'll be fine, love. Maybe you just got the flu or something. Come on, lets go get cleaned up and we'll leave." Gray tried to encourage the male to get up.

But then he realized, Natsu wasn't able to get up from the soreness from last night, and also from the pain coming from his stomach. So Gray picked the boy up, bridle style.

Natsu leaned his pink haired head into Gray's shoulder, as Gray took the two towards the bathroom to get cleaned up and dressed; which only Gray did, as Natsu had changed back into his husky form.

Bending down, Gray picked up the whiny husky in his arms. "Shhss... It'll be okay, Natsu." Gray tried to calm the whiny puppy down. Small whines, escaped the puppy, as Gray left the house and went towards the vet.

Which, thankfully for them, was close to Gray's house. After getting there, Gray waited for the vet to come to the register and have them get Natsu checked out for any illnesses.

After waiting there with the whining puppy in his arms, Gray managed to slightly calm him down in his arms, as they waited and waited. His patience was thinning out, and just as he was about to shout out for anyone, a vet had suddenly came out.

"Can I help you?" It was the woman as before. She simply smiled at Gray, at the realization hit them.

"Yeah. My little husky, here, has been whining from, I think, a stomachache. Can you see why's that exactly?" He straightforwardly said. He wanted to get this over with, already.

"Of course! It'll take a while. May I?" She held out her hands to take the whining puppy from him, which Gray did, although a bit hesitantly.

When she had Natsu secured in her arms, she then simply told Gray to sit in one of the seats and was then, left alone. He sat, and waited and waited and waited.

Before he knew it, three long and suffering hours had pasted. 'What's taking so long!?', he thought and huffed, annoyed.

And as if he jinxed it, the lady came back with his little buddy and secret lover, back! He shot up from his seat and walked towards her halfway. He didn't waste a second, "So? What's wrong?" He asked, in worrisome.

"Well, sir. I honestly don't know. For an unknown reason, your husky, has a small lump in his stomach. I tried to figure it out what it is, but I just can't seem to find out what it is. I'm sorry, for wasting you're precious time. But, I can't do anything about it." She said, solemnly and confused, about the entire situation.

After that, she then returned the still whiny puppy back to Gray. Whom eagerly grabbed him into his arms; when he held onto him, Natsu quickly, snuggled into him and licked Gray's cheek. Before, laying back into his arms; he had never, stopped, whining.

"O-Okay. Thank you, ma'am." He said, before leaving the vet, annoyed. He looked back down at Naysu and saw him looking upwards at him, with what seemed like painful eyes.

"So you have a small lump in your stomach, huh?" He shifted Natsu's position, softly and gently, so that Natsu's stomach is facing upwards and his back was pressed against Gray's left arm.

He then saw the small lump. Gray gently pressed his right hand against it and starting rubbing small circles around it. Gray had a conflicted look on his face. "I wonder what it is." He looked back to the puppies face and saw some pain and relief from him.

Relief, simply by Gray rubbing his stomach. A small laugher bubbled in his throat, at the sight. But then it had, quickly, disappeared. A frown, appearing in his face.

"Let's go, back home." With that, they did. It didn't take long to get there. And when they did, Natsu quickly, changed back into his human form.
Still in Gray's arms. And was naked.
It happens when Natsu turns back into his human form. That's why he doesn't wear clothing, beforehand.

Only this time, Gray could clearly see the small lump in Natsu's stomach; in which had went completely unnoticed towards him. To them. "Daddy?" The rosette, asked. His slim arms were wrapped around Gray's neck. Who's hands are wrapped around Natsu's slim waist.

Gray ignored the others call, in favor of gently and slowly resting his right hand against the lump. A sudden realization settled over him and he gasped, sharply. His eyes widening.

Natsu feeling the touch and hearing the loud gasp, looked to his stomach, as well. "What do you think it could be, daddy?" He asked. Watching as Gray's shaky hand rubbed against his belly, softly and gently.

"You don't think it's..... B-But, it's impossible." Gray said. His mind, somewhere else. Complete and utter shock was written all over his paling and shocked face.

"What's impossible, daddy?" Natsu asked, looking up at the taller mans shocked face. Intrigued by the older man's shocking realization. He was utterly confused. What's impossible?

"Dadd-"

"You being pregnant." Those three words, immediately silenced Natsu.

"B-But... But that's not possible!"

"Exactly! It's impossible! You can't be, because you're a male! But, you're also a dog. The only other choice is that you were in... In h-heat... When I-I..." He didn't have to continue. It was obvious.

Natsu's pregnant with Gray's child.

~Fin!