Warmth

The final battle between the dark guild, Frozen Bite; which was located and hidden in a deep winter forest, and the elemental couple; Natsu and Gray, had finally managed to be dealt with.

Fortunately, the unison raid that was Lighting Flame Dragon Roar and Ice Devil's Rage was able to stop the only member left standing; the dark guild master.

However, it was unfortunately too powerful for their current surroundings'. Only for it to have everyone immediately blasted away from each other.

The last thing the two saw was the dark guild master being blasted away knocked out, and each other being as well being blasted into two separate direction's.

The last thing they'd heard was their scream's of each other's name's, and tear's falling from their eyes, before they two were knocked out into unconsciousness.

(Present)

That leads us to now.

The sound of the harsh howling wind through the windy landscape was the only thing that was heard for miles.

A lone and disoriented figure with spiky hair, laid half buried underneath the freezing snow, and was surrounded by large, dead tress.

That spiky haired person was none other than Natsu, who was curried up in a tight, shaky, semi-protective ball on his left side; shivering harshly from the coldness; which he worriedly wasn't suppose to.

But yet, he does. He does, and it feels like his whole world's freezing up. His fire magic that was suppose to be supporting him and warming him up, had failed miserably from the exhaustion of magic depletion, and he couldn't help but tremor harder.

He couldn't believe this. This wasn't suppose to be happening; it isn't possible. He cold? That's like saying the sun with never show itself. Never. His fire was supposed to be warming him up, no matter what degrees is around him.

He's the Fire Dragon Slayer for crying out loud! Anything relating to coldness shouldn't be bothering him!, and yet, it does. This shouldn't be happening. It's not possible!

Unbeknownst to him, his breathing started to increase; he started hyperventilating. He felt his chest tighten as he desperately tried to breath. He couldn't more. He was stuck in his position. Slowly, the numbness was seeping into his bone's, only increasing by the minute's.

Half of his body was slowly turning a pinkish color, already. His breath becoming more shallowly, as he tried to obtain more oxygen into his great aching and burning lung's.

His bright green eyes, were slowly dulling and closing. He could feel as the numbness was slowly overtaking his body, only to suddenly feel large and warm hand's shake him. Harshly and frantically, too.

They slowly turned him onto his back, only to see his one and only raven haired boyfriend, Gray. 'When did he get here?' He distantly thought. He couldn't tell. He didn't hear him. He didn't even smell him.

His lover looked just as equally banged up as he was; from the never ending fight's and the harsh blast, but not as close to death then him; he assumed, surely.

A river of tears was dripping down the ravens face. The raven's mouth moved frantically, as if he was saying something, or shouting something, but no word's came out.

He really couldn't tell; he couldn't hear. And he couldn't move. And soon enough, he couldn't see anymore. Darkness had instantly wrapped him into a world of nothing but coldness.

(Previously)

Across the windy, wintery, and very snowy forest, laid upon a familiar raven haired male. Whom WAS unfortunate to indeed be buried underneath a mountain of snow.