Silence

Oh, god... This was the longest oneshot, I've ever written! You guys better like this! It was a major pain trying to write this with writers block! *wails* I'm sorry for the lateness! Btw, Happy Gratsu Day~!... Onwards! Oh!

This is requested by @AmandaElsasser
__________________________

A Month.

It's been a whole, goddamn, month since they had saw him. With every and all chances they could get to finding him; it always ended in a failure. A mission; they couldn't succeeded in... Yet.

Many of them were frightened and worried. They were frightened, because they were clueless, as to where the man could've gone. They've searched, everywhere; as to where the man could've been hidden.

They were desperate and worried, as to how they'll find him and in what condition. Negative thoughts, ran wildly, through their depressed minds.

It just wasn't like him to go missing, so suddenly and unexpectedly. And after coming back, together, in a long year.

So, they immediately assumed that he was kidnapped; even if it's surprising. The man was stubbornly, strong, but he wasn't unstoppable.

They just hoped that he was okay, or else... They'll definitely do something about it. Whether it's a good thing or a bad; it'll depend, when they find him.

Many different, allied guild's, had even, decided to join in their search; to find their missing comrade. Their missing brother... His missing lover.

Hopefully, they'll find him, and soon. They couldn't wait, any longer. If they did, the Strongest Guild in Fiore, will be coming after, with many allies; to whoever, had decided to take their friend.

They won't stop. No. They won't stop until they have him, with them. The Fairy Tail Guild won't, stop. They'll find him, no matter what. That was, until... That following, evening.
__________________________

He panted and panted and panted. He tried to breath, but it hurt just doing that. His burning chest, pulsed, quickly and worriedly.

His chest, tightened, in agony. He felt tears, prick against his eyes; they'd fallen, without his knowledge.

His vision came back and forth and back and forth and back and forth. Until it was driving him madly, dizzy.
He felt nausea hit him, but he quickly, swallowed the vomit down. His head, also, throbbed painfully.

He suddenly, felt himself stumble on his two aching feet, but before he went crashing down and onto the ground; he quickly and shockingly, righted himself.

Although, he felt himself wobble, a bit; after a few seconds or two, he was able to walk, ahead, again. But, very slowly; he was almost, dragging himself, forward.

He couldn't feel anything; even if his legs were moving on autopilot. His body and mind was far too numbed, to notice the immense blood loss that he was dripping off of his person.

If he was a normal or anyone else, he would've been long, long dead. But, he wasn't. He's a Fairy Tail Wizard. A Mage who never, ever, gives up, and he's also far too stubborn, to do so.

But, at this very moment; here and right now, and for the very first time in his life; he felt like giving up. But... But, then he remembered them.

He remembered, his family. His friends... His lover. He couldn't give up, now. He couldn't give up, on them. No. He couldn't and wouldn't give up, no matter what.

A little blood, wouldn't stop him, from achieving that goal. The goal to see them, once more.

However, the boy he was unaware, as the numbness reacted his foggy brain; that, that "little" blood, wasn't exactly a little.... It was A LOT!