Now and Forever

Sorry, this wasn't what you guys were hoping for. Lmao, I love trolling with you guys! xD Btw, honestly, this is a shitty one-shot. I wasn't even trying... Anyways, onwards!
__________________________

"We're dating!"

A silence surrounded the entire guild.

However, that was shortly broken by two certain girls. Who tackled each man, respectfully, and unconsciously ripped their hold from each other's hands apart.

"Wahhhh~!!! No~!!! Gray-sama~!!! You're mine and only mine!! I won't let anyone take you away from me!!" Juvia wailed and held onto Gray's chest, tightly. Said person, however, looked absolutely uncomfortable.

He tried pushing her away from his person, but she was being persistent about her hold onto him. Becoming annoyed, he pushed her further. This went on and on.

Meanwhile, a few steps besides them, Natsu was kinda having the same problem. "Even if I am being selfish, I can't hide my feelings, from you, anymore! I... I-I love you, Natsu!" Lucy confessed and cried onto said persons chest.

Natsu looked down at the woman hugging onto him, tightly, startled at the sudden confession his best friend had held dear to her heart, and also looked very uncomfortable with it. He didn't know what to do.

But, before any of the two men could respond to the women hugging onto them, a loud familiar noise was heard. "GRAY! NATSU!" The two instantly looked up and saw Erza looking at them furiously and disappointingly, with a harsh glare.

"You will not disappoint these young woman, anymore. They've been in love with you two oblivious idiots for the longest of time. You would not break their heart's. You'll both, to this day further, date them. No but's!" She suddenly declared. The guild in a whole looked at her in shock.

However, the two men and strangely the dragon slayers looked at her with absolute rage and disbelief. How dare she say such a decision! She has no rights, whatsoever!

But before, anyone could say or do anything, Natsu coughed up blood.
Shocked at this, Lucy unconsciously let him go, and everyone saw the boy fall onto his hands and knees. Still coughing up blood.

"NATSU!" Gray and the Dragon Slayer's were the only one's who had shouted in alarm and fear. While everyone else was looking at the scene in shock; they were too frozen to do anything about it.

The slayers and Gray; whoa managed to rip himself off of Juvia's strong hold, ran to his side and dropped onto the floor, besides him. Gray hugged onto his mate, tightly, in his strong and protective arms.

While the dragon slayers surrounded them protectively from everyone. They looked at the couple, with utter sadness and with protectiveness.

The four saw just how much those words had effected the boy. Just the very thought of no longer being with his mate, effected Natsu very badly.

His once tan and warm skin was now pale and cold. Dark rings surrounded his dulling olive eyes. He sat onto the floor, shakily. While trembling into Gray's arms. Whimpers escaping him, as he shakily leaned into Gray's hold.

"Shhss... It's okay, Natsu... I'm not leaving you... I'm not going to cheat on you... We're in this, together!... We promised, each other.... Remember?" Gray whispered into his ear, so low, that only the slayers could hear it. He felt a shaky nod against his shoulder.

"I love you, Natsu. I love you and only you. And nothing could, ever, tear us apart. We're mates, forever, and into our next life's." At those words, Gray said loudly so everyone could hear it.

Two certain people gasped and cried at the news. But it was drowned out by the loud cheers and whistles from everyone. It seemed the guild, finally, accepted them.