Pitch Black

Drabble... Somewhat. Sorry, again for the shortness! Anyways, onwards!
__________________________

"I-it's... It's o-okay... You d-don't have t-to... To l-love me..." He said shakily, feeling miserable and heartbroken. His heart did feel broken. Broken like his horrible reality. He suddenly and distantly, felt how his numbed legs walked, away, on autopilot.

He felt how his heart, cracked, and turn into tiny, embers. His once bright, fiery, welcoming, and loving heart, had snuffed out. In it's replacement was a cold, lonely, and deep self-hatred.

He felt how the tears from, before; in the corner of his eyes, disappeared. He felt numb. But he could still feel the anguish of not being loved, back.

First it was Igneel. Then it was Lisanna. Then it was Lucy. Now... Now it was much worst. It... It was Gray.

He truly had felt a deep connection towards him. Not like how the others were. No. It was much painful, this time. It was just like his heart to play some tricks, on him, again.

No one... No one, had ever truly loved him, as he had loved Gray. And that hurt. It really, really hurt. And that's the only thing, he'll ever feel. A deep pain, that'll never go away.

And the only one, who could make it go away; despises him. Loathes him. Is disgusted by him. And more importantly, hates him for loving him. Funny how things just becomes worst and worst for him.

Will he ever have a true, happy ever after? Will his heart be consumed by darkness? By loneliness? Will it ever, just... Just stop? Will he ever be loved, again? Will he ever love, again?... No. No, it seems not.

And as, Natsu was buried in deep anguish, he didn't see how a car was coming towards him... And, before he knew it, everything went pitch black.

~Fin!