July 7th

Onwards!
__________________________

Natsu sighted, sadly. "When will this pain, ever, stop?" He, quietly said to himself. A whimper, soon, following. He felts tears appear in his blurry vision, but none had fallen.

He suddenly, felt two strong arms, wrap around his waist, from behind. He soon, felt a small body, curl up in his lap. Two, tiny hands, managed to grasp his boxer. He, immediately, knew who they both belong to.

He was aware of what they were trying to do. It happens every year. His weak hold onto the tears, quickly, broke free. Tears, slipped down his heart broken face, quickly. A loud and desperate sob, escaping him.

He felt the strong hold, from behind, slowly turn him, until he was face to face. Throughout his teary vision, he saw his raven haired, boyfriend. A pain look was on his face, but no where near as the agony the former was feeling.

Natsu, soon, felt the familiar, strong arms, bring him into a tight and comforting hug. The tiny arms from before; that was around his lap, had slightly changed position, and was now, hugging his stomach, tightly.

He felt himself being pulled forward, until he was leaning into the older's chest, his hands holding onto the ravens shirt, in a vice hock. He buried his face, into the cold neck; breaking down into massive sobs.

"Natsu," Happy meowed, sadly. He also, felt himself, tearing up at his best friend's sadness.

"Shush... My love... Shush..." Gray, cooled against the shorter boy's ear. He brought a hand to the pink hair, and stroke it. His other hand, was rubbing circles across Natsu's back.

"G-Gray! I... I-I miss h-him!!!" Natsu, cried out. His tan hands; switched position, and was now, wrapped around the taller male's neck.

"Shush... I know... I know, it h-hurt's... But... It'll be okay... I-Igneel... He's in a better place... But, he'll always be within your fiery, heart." Gray tried to comfort his lover's, broken heart.

With a few more loud sobs, Natsu had managed to get his emotions back, to under-control. But, they still stayed in their positions. "I... I-I k-know..." He whimpered, softly; hiccuping and sniffing. The tears were still falling, but not as hard, as before.

"I just... I-I j-just m-miss h-him, a lot!" He cried. He felt the arms, around him, tighten, warmly and protectively.

"Shush... I know... I know, you do... But, you have to remember... You'll see him, one day..." Hopefully, not too soon; the words were unsaid, though.

"Y-yeah... Y-You're r-right. I've gotta be s-strong, for h-him!" He said, hopefully. But, whatever hope he'd managed to get, had flattered. "But... B-But, it still h-hurts! Gr-Gray!"

"Shush... I know, it does... But, that just means, that you'll never forget him. Your powerful love for him, will always be with you. As long as you remember that, he'll never be gone." Gray, warmly and gently, declared.

"You... Y-you s-sure?" Natsu, slowly, looked up at those warm, blue eyes; hesitantly and nervously. He didn't want it to be a lie. But then again, when have Gray, ever, lied to him, and especially when they'd began dating? Never.

"I know, I am. You just got to, always, remember your deep love, for him. And only then, he'll never sever from your heart." Gray promised.

"You're right... Thank you, Gray." He said, softly. A large, tired, yawn had interrupted his mid-sentences. Before, Gray could even try to reposition him onto the bed, Natsu had, suddenly, fallen asleep in his protective arms.

Gray looked down, and saw a peaceful smile on the rosettes face. A sudden meow was heard, and he looked even further down, and saw a matching set on the exceed's sleepy, face.

"You welcome, My Sunshine." He, said softly; not wanting to wake up the two sleepers.

Gray, gently, very, gently; pulled the two, until, Natsu was curled up against his side, with them both laying in bed. The exceed, however, was still curled in the rosettes stomach.

Gray, wrapped an arm around the shorter male's, slim waist. Pulling him, onto they were just, skin to skin. He looked down, and saw Natsu's head buried against his chest, small snores escaping his, slightly, parted mouth.

He, gently, brought his right hand to the other's cheek's. Wiping away, the tear marks, on his heart-shape face.
The hand traveled, across, thick pink hair, until it stopped at thick, red lips.
Gray, slightly, leaned forward and captured those filled-out, lips. Just as soon as he had, parted, away.

"Goodnight, My Love." He whispered, gently and lovingly. He soon, had fallen, asleep besides his small family.

~Fin.