Cheater!

This is dedicated to @justalostotaku. OMGGGG!!! I'M SORRY FOR THE SUPER LONG WAIT!!! I had difficulties with this and then rewriting it multiple times, and I had writersblock at one point. ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS! ONWARDS!
__________________________

(Normal POV)

"How... HOW COULD YOU!?" He screamed in betrayal and in tears.

"It's... It's not what you think! This... This is just-" The man stumbled with his words, finding an obvious excuse.

"NO! I... I thought... I thought you loved me! I guess, I was wrong..." He whispered in misery and heartbreak.

"Na-Natsu!... Please!... Lets... Lets just talk this through!" The man pleaded, desperately.

"NO! Just... Just stay away from me. You, you... YOU CHEATER!" He screamed in outrage.

"N-Natsu! P-Please! I'm so s-sorry!" The man apologized in tears.

"Apologizing won't change anything! Now leave me alone! I... I HATE YOU!... I hope you're happy with your new lover, you jackass-betraying-bastard!" He yelled at him in a cold fury.

"Nat-" He was cut off.

"Don't talk to me ever again!... Don't even get near me!... If you EVER come to my guild, I'll. BURN. YOU. ALIVE!" He threaten venomously, and with that, he stormed off in tears, leaving behind a crispy-burnt ex-boyfriend and his guilty-looking partner.

.......FT.......

(At Natsu's Home *alone*)

"That.... THAT JACKASS-BETRAYING-JERK! How?.... How could he!?.... After everything we've been through!... And he goes and throws that all away! Like it was all nothing!!! Just.... Just to be with him!.... I.... I HATE HIM!!!" He yelled furious.

"I.... I just wanna know why though? Why would he do such a thing? Didn't.... Didn't he love me?... Wasn't I good enough?... Did I do something wrong for him to leave?" He cried in misery.

"I know... I know, I'm inexperienced and new to dating and all, but still.... To go and do that?!... And without hesitating too?!... I.... I thought he was better then that!.... All those precious kisses', all those "I love you"s, all those "I wanna be with you"s and "only you"s, yeah right!" He laughed brokenly, all the while crying in deep anguish.

"Maybe he left me, cause I was being a burden to him. Maybe he was embarrassed being with me. He... He probably just didn't want to be seen with me anymore.... I... I have been called an idiot, before. Maybe, I am.... I... I was just too stupid enough to just figure it out now." He finished off his rambling, only to start crying harder and curling up into a tight ball; hugging his knees close to his chest, and laying on the bed.

.....FT.......FT.......FT.......FT.......FT.....

*One Week Later*

(Gray's POV)

Flamebrain.

I haven't seen him in over a week, now. And it's honestly have me worried. It's not like him to not be at the guild for far too long, unless of course if he's on a mission or obviously injured, but that still hadn't stopped him, before!

What's really strange is that no one even seems to have notice. The rest of the team are all out in a two week's long mission; Natsu and I couldn't go with them, since it was an all 'Girl's' mission, (yet Happy had gone; cats were strangely excepted.) Strange, but whatever.

So I just laid back and relaxed in the guild hall, while Natsu left to go out with his boyfriend.

Yep, you heard me! Boyfriend!