I'm Always There For You

This is an apology for being in a hiatus considering the fact, no one, updates anymore... No. I. Would. Not. Make. A. Second. Part. This is a standalone, unless I say otherwise.

Drabble? (Idk...) Onwards!
__________________________

It's a windy, full moon night, but that didn't stop the lone wanderer from strolling through the midnight hours.

He loved it, actually.

It calmed his nerves and worries.

It made him feel, he's in the present.

It made his quicken heart, calm down.

He breathed out a sigh; his breathe coming out in the cold temperature. But, he was used to the coldness.

It never bothered him.

He was always warmed, no matter if it's cold or hot; he was always warm. That's another benefit of his. It just made his chilly nights, more bearable.

He looked up towards the night sky and saw the full moon shining back down onto his stunned face.

It was eerily beautiful; shining in all of it's glory, in the gigantic space up above. Only to be surround by many little white dots, all around it. It was never, alone.

He sighted, again. Although, this sigh was anything but calm. It was one of depression and of loneliness. That's right. It's a deep and utter lonely sigh.

There was one huge disadvantage of being alone in the chilly, night hours.

He was all alone.

He pulled onto his grey hoodie and covered his spiky hair and then put his hands into his hoodies's pockets.
He, sighted, once more.

Thoughts and memories of his past; of everything, ran through his head. It just gave him a headache.

He inhaled and exhaled, deeply.

The teen felt all of his worries leave him; when he felt the night wind, blow, all around him. Surrounding him in a big, temporarily, windy hug.

He breathed out a deep sigh of relief.

Only to be suddenly jolted forwards, with a loud startled yelp when he felt a strong and harsh impact behind him. Before he could fall, forwards; he felt two strong arms wrap itself around his slim waist.

He instantly knew who it was, before the other could speak. He instantly knew he was no longer alone. And, he instantly knew he didn't mind this others presence.

How could he?

"Natsuuu~!" The other, practically, purred out. Natsu, however, had just leaned back and into the embrace; feeling the other hold onto him, much tighter.

He needed...

Wanted the affection.

The physical attention.

He craved it.

It made him feel he's in the present.

It made him feel like he's wanted.

It made him not feel soulless; empty.

"Gray..." He whispered. The older had just held onto the younger in his arms from behind, tighter, into his chest.

"I'm here..." He only whispered, back.

That was all Natsu needed.

He needed to know he was wanted.

He was needed.

He was loved.

He was cherished.

He was important.

He was Gray's boyfriend.

Natsu Dragneel will always be important in Gray Fullbuster's heart.

Swiftly, Natsu turned around in his boyfriend's strong and protective arms, and looked upward at his lover. Immediately, Natsu saw fear, worry, and understanding.

Understanding, since he has been down the agony of loneliness for a while, as well.

They met half way; discarding the loneliness completely for each other.

They'll always have each other.

Their loneliness, always, goes away when they're together.

They separated in their sweet, calm, but needed... Wanting kiss... Not, one of lust. They looked into each others eyes and saw utter affection and adoration glowing in them.

"I love you," They whispered, in union. With their forehead's touching, as they starred, lovingly, at each other.

All the while, the wind continued to blow all around them in the night sky.

~Fin!