Pleasure

O. M. G.... IT HAS BEEN FOREVER!!! I'M SO SORRY!!! I feel so horrible! Ugh. I don't deserve you all lovely, Gratsu followers! Anyway~. This is dedicated to my good, close friend @Ryugasama. WHAT. HAVE. YOU. MADE. ME. WRITE!?!?! IT'S SO EMBARRASSING!!!... I never wrote something this... Descriptive, before~. WARNING: LEMON UP AHEAD!!!! Anywho~. ONWARDS!
__________________________

It's been too long. Far, far too long. Gray couldn't wait, any longer. It felt as if he haven't seen, felt, his younger lover in years. Now that he thinks about it; he was kinda, maybe, okay, really desperate, he mused.

You see, for the past, painfully, and slow week, now; Natsu, his boyfriend of two long and beautiful year's, has been gone in a mission in Crocus; assigned only for him. And not even Happy was aloud to go with him.

The Magic Council was the one who, shockingly-to the entire guild in a whole-had personally asked for the help from the Fire Dragon Slayer to stop a HUGE wildfire. Well, it kinda did makes sense since, after all; the King and Princess lives in Crocus.

It was so insanely strong and crazily dangerous that not even the nearby fireman's were able to stop it! And they were really desperate for help! And so, they didn't hesitate on calling in for the Pyro's assistance with a payment of $100,000,jewels.

Obviously, he didn't let them down; not with that large amount of money and lives of many on the line. And with the bonus of eating fire! A LOT!

And so, without no time to waste, he immediately left without more than an energetic "I'm All Fired Up!", and with a fiery flash, he disappeared with a large dust cloud, before they could all blink. Leaving his boyfriend and the guild to sigh in exaggeration.

And so, that leads us to now.

Anyways, you're probably been wondering what the hell Gray's been so desperately in need of, right? Well, it's kinda obvious; it's what any and all hormonic teenager needs.

Release.

Yes, you heard me, correct: release.
And in another words; if you don't understand, he needs to desperately fuck that extremely, tight, and hot, ass of his younger boyfriend's.

They haven't, ever, gone a week without some sort of pleasure. Ugh. Especially with their kind of stamina, in the way! He sighted, annoyed.
He was currently laying on their bed, trying to desperately think about anything else but that fiery, tight, hot, and juicy ass of his boyfriend's.

Oops... God dammit! Just thinking about and mentioning it, made him go extremely hard. He moaned as he instantly felt his boxer, tighten, around him. However, before he could do anything to pleas himself, he suddenly heard the front door, open.

A hopeful thought instantly rang throughout his head. NATSU! He was the only one besides, of course; Happy, to have their house key. But, luckily for him, the little blue Exceed was currently with the other's.

And, with that thought. He ran, downstairs; with some difficulties, and just to see who he had expected.

Natsu!

He streaked to a immediate halt from the alluring sight before him; which just so happened to make him go, so much harder and tighter.

He didn't even have to look down to know that his large, aching, erotic member was leaking, and twitching, through his tight boxers, and was also strikingly, and proudly, up. With a little drool, leaking down his mouth, as he stared dazedly and hypnotized.

As before his very eye's, was a very steaming, sweaty, and panting Natsu. His usual spiky pink hair was currently flat upon his face. Looking longer then it actually is. And making him look more... Desirable; then he already was, as it was cupping him.