The Encounter that Changed Everything!

This is dedicated to @Mystic_KawaiiNeko.

Okay... Umm... Ugh... I know you didn't want it like this, but I seriously had nothing else to go on with.

SORRY FOR BEING SO LATE!!!

Warning: self-harm and depression. OOC. A bit of Gratsu. Sorry, I know you want a lot. This is more of a friendship fic, then anything else, I think. There IS some clues to see they 'might' be lovers. But who knows? Maybe I'll write a part 2?! Idk yet... I'm still writing others. ANYWAYS... Onwards!
__________________________

(Month September, Day 8)

Natsu POV~

"It's all my fault" cut.

"I'm useless" cut.

"I'm weak" cut.

"A burden" cut.

"A waste of space" cut.

"It's all my fault"

Repeat, cut, repeat.

I soon then lost consciousness.

I then woke up remembering it all.

It's happening again.

My depression, it came back; it never really did disappear, it was just controlled, until now. But now it's 10x worser then before. I... I can't help it. It's just so tempting. Why's this happening? I'm going to a new school tomorrow. The anxiety is too much to contain. When is it all just gonna stop? I ask myself everyday and every night. I-I, I just want this to be over with. The thought of just ending it, is always around the corner of my mind, but no. No, I can't. I can't give up! Not yet, at least. HE wouldn't be happy of me, he would be disappointed in me if he saw me too soon, if he knew I gave up because of this. But, just when is all this negativity, this misery, this pain going to just stop?!
__________________________

(~7 years ago~)

It was this day, July 7, when it all happened.

I was at home, with the neighbors watching over me, since my only relative; my daddy, is out working, when suddenly the phone rang from the house-phone from the hospital that daddy was in a car accident, and had passed away. I was just 7 years old, but I just knew, somehow, I just knew that I'll never see him again. I... I didn't really know how to react to that, but when I gave the phone to my neighbors, shakily, they gave me a worried and pity look after hearing what happened. I was traumatized.

I couldn't... I couldn't believe he was gone. Just like that. I... I never got the chance to give him his present. It was a gift, that I made for him, since today was his birthday... and also his death.

With no one else to look after me, I was put into an orphanage. They told me to bring only a few items to keep. Within those items was the gift. Going and entering the place was quiet. It was always quiet, if you didn't count the constant crying from other younger orphans from time to time. I was always alone. I didn't want anyone getting to close, just for me to lose them.

People came and gone, put I stayed behind. No one seemed to want me. I guess it was because of appearance; my pink spiky hair and my white scaly scarf; It was a gift from daddy, from my late birthday. Ever since then, I NEVER took it off. Not once, not even to bathe, I always just wrap it around my head.
__________________________

( 10 years later. September, day 8.)

10 years had past, and yet no one still wanted me. But unfortunately by then, I had started doing self-harm. It takes the pain of being lonely away. Since I'm consider an 'adult'; but really I'm still just a minor, the orphanage kicked me out, three month's ago.